I Don't Wanna Like You! - Episode 4

Aphmau looked out the window and gasped, "Omg! It's snowing! B-but the weather forecast didn't say anything about snow.. EEE!" She ran up the stairs, "I have to tell the girls!"

I heard a knock on my door, soon proceeded with singing. "Y/n? Do you wanna build a snowman~?"

"Mother of IRENE, Aph! Don't you dare!" I scream, only to be followed up with laughing from my sister.

"Come on let's go and-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT VERSE!" Katelyn screamed, from inside my room. I laughed at Katelyn and heard Aphmau giggle.

"Plaayyyy~" my sister responded. Katelyn broke down my door and chased after Aphmau, angrily. "Katelyn I was just joking! Please no-" and everything got cut off by a loud bang and Aphmau screaming. Katelyn laughed at her.

~~~~~

Third POV

Dante rushed over to say good morning to the guys, only to be distraught when they were consumed on their phones. He then walked over to the door and jumped back.

"Oh look! It's snowing!" Dante yelled, in excitement. Garroth and Laurance got off their phones to look as well.

"That's amazing," Garroth responded, "I've always loved snow during the winter. Zane, Vlyad and I used to always play in the snow back in O'khasi, when we were kids."

Laurance looked at Garroth, surprised. "You mean Zane had a soul once?"

Garroth laughed, "Yeah, when we were kids. Sometimes we would even invite Y/n over... oh uhh..."

"Hey Zane! Turn around!" Y/n yelled, holding a snowball."

"I swear if you throw a snowball at me again, I'll destroy the world," Zane replied.

"No way Zane, I promise I won't! Just turn around."

"Okay Y/n, I trust yo-" he got cut off by a snowball thrown in his face. Soon enough, his eye turned pink and he cried.

"Well, that explains the denial," Laurance said, aloud.

"Hey! Zane had other reasons!" Garroth exclaimed, "He just didn't like being hit with snow."

"Hey! Y/n and Katelyn are outside, in the snow, chasing Aph!" Dante yelled.

"Nice try Dante," Laurance replied.

"No, seriously! She's outside running around with no coat on!" Dante tried defending himself.

"Whatever," Garroth said.

"Huh, looks like Katelyn pinned Y/n to the ground... and it looks like she's yelling 'Control your sister, you little brat.'"

"You really have quite the imagination, Dante," Laurance responded.

"Oh! Now Katelyn is making Y/n kiss Zane!"

"WHAT!" both Laurance and Garroth scream in unison.

~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Noo! Katelyn! PLEASE!" I scream.

"Heh, calm down. Besides, this war isn't between the two of us," Katelyn responded.

~~~~~

Aphmau and Katelyn agreed to settle things with a good ol' snowman contest. I promised to judge the snowmen in a few hours, or whenever I got back from Zane's house.

I decided to text him and ask if it was cool I came over.

Y/n: Hey Zane!

Z: Who's this?