Chptr. 2

Diego's POV

I came into school late as fuck but I don't really care.
Except, I actually do, because I'm tight with the principal and the way I'm earning my psych credit is by helping this little blondie and I've had my eye on him for a while. He's in a sped class; he's narcoleptic apparently and could use some help keeping up with certain aspects of school. I'm not usually the waiting type but I've wanted to meet him for a hot minute.

I sat down across from the Gus, his hair was fluffy and looked like he had a case of bed Head constantly but somehow he made it look so cute ✨ he looked up at me and bit his lip like he was nervous, but then Mr. King, the special education teacher walked up behind him. "Peep, this is Diego, he's gonna be helping you out with Spanish and your organization strategies for this semester. Is that okay?" He smiled a little and nodded cautiously. "Is that okay with you?" He asked me. "Of course" I told him. "How about you two get acquainted and go over his file for the rest of the period?" Mr King asked, handing me a few pieces of paper "I have a meeting for the rest of the day" he explained and left the room. I tossed the papers aside the second he left the room. Peep burst into laughter. "Where those important?" I chuckled. "Wait wait" he said, finally talking, something I'd kinda never seen him do before and I smiled. He got down and handed me the papers. And looked up at me and blushed "I don't want Mr. King to tell you to go" he explained shyly, I was glad he was already seeming to like me. I started reading aloud. "Gustav Ahr... Your 17.."

"How old are you?" He asked softly.

"18."

"Can I know your name, or do I call you Mr lenos?" He asked, as in he genuinely asked, I guess it kinda made since because I was supposed to be teaching him. I considered saying yes just because it would be cute so see him call me mr.leno's all the time, considering I'm 100% top, but I wanted him to be close to me so...

"No, just call me Diego"

"Oh" he muttered a quiet apology.

I didn't intend to be harsh.

"Gus honey?"

He blushed "oh y-yeah?"

"Will you come to a party with me on Friday?"

The bell was about to ring and I didn't wanna have to wait until Monday to be with him, I wanted to be close to him. I don't know why, but I did.

He smiled wide "yeah, okay!"