Meeting again

Walking through the woods in the early morning, Adora wasn't prepared for a reunion. Although, it was dark out and being her inner clutz and tripped. 

Honestly, it wasn't the first time she'd tripped in these woods. She never had expected to have a landing pad. 

And that the landing pad was going to be her old friend.

"Ah! What the hell?" Adora got up as fast as she could. 

"Catra?"

Catra sighed and got up. "Yeah. . . What do you want?"

Adora was silent as she examined her old friend, "Nothing, I just- I didn't mean to land on you. I'm sorry." 

Catra looked at her and just rolled her eyes. She didn't want to run into Adora, but this was a result of getting lost. It wasn't the best result at the moment but what could she do? "What are you doing?"

Adora blinked at her for a second before responding, "I was getting some fresh air. What are you, uh, doing?" Adora looked ready to grab her sword any second now, guard definitely up, Catra decided to play it safe. "I was seeing if I could find anything of use in this area."

If we were being honest here Adora had only been getting some 'fresh air' because she was thinking too much about the Horde, Catra, and the war. Catra was the last person she wanted to see at the moment.

They stood there in silence for a moment, neither knew what to say for a moment. The sun had started peeking out from behind the trees as it turned day. Catra sat down, for the time being, Adora leaned on her sword to examine Catra and what she was doing. 

"Hey, Cartra, uh, I'm going to leave, just, uh bye." Adora turned away, walking home.

Catra watched her back.

Once Adora was out of sight, Catra said, "Good-bye. . ."