r

"I present you,husband and wife!"

Everyone clapped and cooed and clapped and cooed and clapped and cooed..and vice versa. I smiled as pictures were taken..well,what a force and fake smile i have.

"Kim Hanarai?"Haruto whispered scattering my braincell.

"W-what is it?"

"My parents said that there's gonna be a surprise for both of us..and i'm not sure if you're excited for it."

"..absolutely not."

"I knew that."he said and winked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Its okay Hanarai.."he suddenly stated that made me look at him in confusion.

"I'm going to treat you nicely."

Yeah.."nice" as if i was gonna believe it....but i'll give it a shot anyways.

After the wedding..

"Haruto,did you told her about it?"Haruto's mom asked as he nodded and whispered something to her.

I stood in between my mom and dad who was having a conversation about something i didn't hear clearly since i was just thinking about my consequences.

"Sweetie.."my mom said tapping my shoulder.

I looked at her smiling.

"Yes mom?"

"Um..me and your dad will say about the surprise that we have been hiding.."my mom said can't stop holding her smile.

"Uh,okay,what is it?"

Time skip~

A HOUSE?!

"Surprise sweetie!You're already living with Haruto!Be happy!We're going!"my mom said and the car drove off..

Leaving me dumbfounded and i don't know what the hell Haruto is thinking. Suddenly,i felt a presence on both sides of my waist.I stepped to the front and looked behind and faced him.

"Don't wrap your hands around my waist."i stated,clearly super annoyed.

"Well okay then fiesty girl."

He said and walked off as i was speechless.

Fiesty?Hm,i don't feel like a fiesty girl.

I followed behind him but make a distance. The door opened..and

and