h

Hanarai POV

I came to my office,and greeted with my friend,Sakura.

My name is Kim Hanarai.I'm half Japanese and half Korean.My dad is Korean,while my mom is Japanese.I'm already 22 years old.My mom is friends with almost everyone in this world.It's funny,because i'm not that type of person to just talk randomly with anyone.

"Hanarai..your enemy has arrived."Sakura whispered.

I looked and rolled my eyes..

The who*e group

"Oho,well well well,if it isn't the ugly group."the 'boss' said as her members laughed.

I sighed in frust and rolled my eyes.

People call them the I.O.I group..but they're just a who*e group to me.
(No offense mkay??I ran out of ideas on what group)

"Hey hey,where do you think you're going?Scared?"she stopped me as i looked at her.

"Well well,if it isn't the who*e group that only knows how to f*ck with people."i  hissed and walked off with Sakura.

"Ohhhh you just straight up said-"

"Hello beautiful."

Me and Sakura looked up..urgh,why him?

Sakura greeted while i looked at him seriously.

"Why?You don't know how to smile?"he asked looking at me smirking.

"Well Haruto don't ruin my morning because your ex did to me."i said and walked off but he grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and looked away.I signalled Sakura to go first.

"Fine,whatever words it is..say it,i don't like waiting for too long."i said as his eyes soften.

...what the hell?

"Meet me up at xxxxx sushi restaurant..i have something to..tell you."he said as i was taken aback by his sudden soft voice.

"Um..okay?"i said snatching my arm and walked off.

"..that was weird."i mumbled to myself.

I started to do my work..and Haruto was in front.I sighed and did my work.

12 pm

I drove to the restaurant Haruto told me.I kept on thinking why until at times i almost forgot about the road.

I arrived and got out of my car.

I got inside and a few of them looked at me.I ignore the eyes on me and walked around searching for Haruto.As i walked around,an arm snaked around my waist.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I looked at the person who has its arm around my waist...HARUTO?!

"Let's go,i'll explain later."he whispered.

I felt awkward,but followed his steps anyway.We arrived at our table as he pulled out the chair for me.I thanked him whispering and sat down.

He sat down as he noticed me looking at him and he smiled.I flashed my eyes to the other side and put a strain of hair behind my ear.

"So,about the situation earlier,i noticed a guy looking at your body,and he tried to come to you and probably try to flirt you,so i came rushing to just..act out you're mine."he said and i blushed a little.

"Oh uh..t-thanks..i guess.S-so,what is the..talk you've been holding on?"i asked not wanting to look at him.

"Well..this contract..is from both our parents."he said as it shook me.

"..wait,why our parent.."i said as i snapped out and looked at him.

"We're..getting married?!"i whisper yelled.

He nodded slowly as i felt like fainting.

"Its tomorrow?"i said as he nodded.

"Oh my god..i feel like fainting."i said as i hold my forehead.

I felt Haruto's hands on my shoulder as he stood me up and we walked out the restaurant.

"Which one is your car?"he asked.

"Nevermind,its okay,i can drive."i said as i unlock my car.

We both walked towards my car as i tried to open the driver seat,but Haruto grabbed my hand and i looked at him.

"Go to the passenger's seat..i insist to drive."he said as i shook my head.

He slammed the door and spun me as he locked me up putting both his arms on both my sides.I was shock..of course,he's THE casanova in the office,and its glad that here is no one but me and him.

"Listen to me,before i'll punch your lips."he said as i was shock.

I AM NOT GETTING MY LIPS WITH SOMEONE.

I get his hand away and walked to the passengers seat and he also got in.

"Now you remember."he said as i can tell he smirked.

I ignored looking out the window with my arms wrapped around on my chest.

I can't believe that i'm living with someone i hate..but,i do know about this actually.

Flashback

Dear,i would want you to meet your future husband.

NANI?!Why him?

I know its weird to SUDDENLY,marry a stranger you don't know who..but he is.

I'm not saying i don't know him..but i DO NOT want him to live under the same rooftop as me! I TRULY AND CONFIRMLY HATE HIM!So why would i be with someone i hate?

(My first chapter is weird.......BUT YEAH,PLEASE WAIT)