New Dino?

Ambers P.O.V:

We had just finished training. I was on my way to Silver and Sapphire when I over heard a conversation between two employees. "Hey have you heard of the new dinosaur they are made? It's supposed to be a hybrid" "Oh yeah! what was it a mix of?" "It's part T-Rex, part... something else but I don't know." "Well it sounds cool that's for sure." A new dinosaur? What's a hybrid? What's the other half? All these questions flowed in my head like a river. I had to tell Silver and Sapphire!

Two minutes later:

"Hey Silver, hey Sapphire!" I called out to them. "Oh hi Amber!" They replied, "What's up?" "Well technically the sky, but I have something to tell you!" I said excitedly. "Well, spill the tea." Sapphire said jokingly. "Some of the employees made a new dinosaur. It's a hybrid, what ever that is, and it's part T-Rex!" I half yelled the end of the sentence. "What? That's impossible." Sapphire said. "Well it's true, I heard the two employees talking about it!" I said, tying to get them to believe me. "What's the other half then huh?" Silver said. "They didn't say." I answered. "Well how can you believe it's true then? They are humans, they tell all kinds of crazy stories." Delta said as she came out of the bushes. "How much did you hear of that conversation?" I ask confused as she shook off leaves and sticks. "All of it, and plus how can they get two different dinosaurs to mate anyway?" Delta asked. "Well... you have a point there." I said. So it's probably not true then. "Of course I have a point, I always have a point!" Delta said as if she were bragging. "Well not always." Sapphire muttered to herself. "Hey I heard that!" Delta yelled. "Ha ha, gotta run!" Sapphire said as she bolts off with Delta behind her. "Aaaaaaand there they go." Silver said with a slight laugh. I just smiled and thought, 'Is it true? Is there a new dinosaur, or was Delta right?'

Hey I got the next chapter finally done! Yay.