Training

Third Person View:

Three years later...

Amber was sleeping in the grass in a small patch of sun... then Sapphire had to ruin it. "Hey, Amber wake up its time for training!" Amber looked up at Sapphire, then rolled onto her other side. "Really Amber? I said, ITS TIME, FOR TRAINING!" "OKAY, OKAY IM UP! Save your voice!" Sapphire smiled at her victory and walked off with her tail held high. Amber rolled her eyes as she got up to go for training. Amber walked to where the group was waiting for their trainer. Charlie was sleeping on a rock, Delta was sharpening her claws, Echo was impatiently pacing, Silver and Sapphire were sitting in the grass talking and blue was... staring off into space. "Hey Blue, you okay?" Amber asked as she walked over beside Blue. "Yeah, just waiting for Alpha." Blue replied not looking away. "Okay, just checking." Amber lied down in the shade when footsteps were herd up above. "Alpha is here, Charlie get up!" Blue yelled. Charlie fell off the rock and got up beside Echo. "Alright, look at me." The raptors heard, knowing it was Owen they looked up at him. "Good, okay, and we're moving." He said. The raptors all started to move to where Owen was going. Echo nearly bit Charlie, Delta accentually stepped on Blue's foot, causing Blue to screech in Deltas face, Sapphire almost tripped Silver but Amber was in the back not doing anything wrong. "Okay guys, that's something we need to practice. Alright it's feeding time, Amber, Sapphire and Silver." As Owen called out there names they caught their food in their mouths. "Good now Echo, Charlie, delta." Doing the same thing as the others they caught their food in one leap. "Blue, this ones for you." Blue caught her food in her mouth. "Okay eyes up, ready, go." Owen said as they all ran forward. When Amber was done running she lied down in a patch of grass to try to fall back asleep, when there was yelling coming from the platforms above. There was this one voice that sounded familiar to her, then she realized. "Oh no... it's..."

Haha aren't cliffhangers fun?XD