I didn't quite noticed how I found myself silently agreeing with her. So much that, I made the mistake of speaking up. "How do you know he even likes me?" My cheeks warmed, probably a prominent red. I was terribly embarrassed, saying something that could relate more to some lovesick school girl. I'm twenty-two for fucks sake.

Toga rose an eyebrow, and laughed. She took a deep breath before staring back at me. "Wait, you're serious?" She asked, stepping closer. "You may be more dense than I thought.." she mumbled. Not dense, just unaccepting. I shrugged, trying to desperately push away the topic I accidentally sparked. The insecurity that had been nagging at me constantly. What were me? Does he even like me?

This didn't kill Toga's motivation. It only seemed to ignite it, as she seemed more interested, clasping her hands when she spoke. "Well, for starters: that motherfucker is one jealous bitch. He's been on Nathan's throat all week! And the only thing he does is pay attention to you and act salty" she observed. "Second- if you didn't notice.. he's always glancing at you whenever you're not staring. Third, you two just look cute together!" She chimed with a smile.

I was speechless and surprised by how observant she was. That's .. hefty information. I cleared my throat, attempting to drown the weird feeling in my stomach. "We've been there for each other through and through. It's only natural he's.."

"So overprotective? So caring? So comfortable around you? I saw what happened, (y/n)" Toga added, which just made me question how much had she seen and how long she must have been observing all our behaviors.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out you two like each other. You're both just too afraid to catch on, but it's sooooo obvious! So you run around in circles hoping one gets the hint" she twirled her finger in the air, making a circling motion. She then reached for my wrist and began dragging me with her down the hall.

"But- if he doesn't like you he's missing out (y/n). I wouldn't mind snatching someone as cute as you for myself. He's missing out." She firmly stated. Though her stance was bubbly and lively, her gaze and tone said she was very much serious. The way she spoke about it made my cheeks warm. I wanted to ask further about her thoughts, but we soon reached the door.

"Ohhh. Here we are! Shigs seemed serious, so I'm kinda concerned on what he might want you to do. But if it's too bad I'll volunteer to come too! I wouldn't want you to be left alone in a dangerous situation." I held in a smile. Despite how crazy this girl was, her acts could be sweet sometimes.

"Whatever, Himiko."

"You know you love meee~" she replied in a sing song tone. Maybe I overestimated her.

Well, putting up with her can't be worse than anything that man child has to say, right? I was probably very wrong.

As I opened the knob and stepped into the room, I could see the leader from afar. He sat in a lonesome chair, writing and tearing up papers from a notebook. He seemed desperate, almost throwing a tantrum as he swung and threw the papers violently, growling cursed and frustrated words. The papers flew and fell quickly, some of them being crumbled into bars and placed in corners of the room.

"What the..." I stared around at the visible chaos he had created, raising an eyebrow at the questionable man, who was still very much in a blind rage. "Hello?" I deadpanned, to which he quickly stared up and smirked, quite disturbingly also.

"Ah.. (l/n). Welcome back. I have a .. special task to assign you with." I didn't like the sound of that, not one fucking bit being honest, but I still approached him. Was tormenting me with eerie looks his hobby or shit?

Each step felt like a weigh added to my list of troubles. His crazed grin only grew wider as I stepped close. Close to an extent where he could just reach out and murder me. "What is it?" I replied dryly, concealing whatever interest or emotion his words inspired in me. But what did he want? Was it a mission? A flimsy task?

Shigaraki didn't take long before he was already off his seat. He spun around to face several documents of many colors. Though soon, he stopped for one in specific, being thrown into the middle of the table. The folder was light peach, the word 'Takaoka' written in clear ink.

"Read it" he deadpanned. I rolled my eyes and complied, taking the document and skimming over it. I rose an eyebrow at the file. It belonged to none other than Hanako Takaoka. What did he want me to do with this information?

"This is Hanako's file.. what do you want from it?" I questioned. I didn't really hesitate when it came to things like this's. Plus, I really wasn't willing to amuse Shigaraki's arrogant nature. At least not that day.

"As you know, Takaoka has been missing for about .. two or so weeks. She reports that she's in a pinch. But is she really? This type of issue has never happened before" he taunted, getting up. His hands clawed down from his jawline to his neck, leaving very prominent read steaks of thin lines . Those nails look like a torture device. His thoughts weren't too off though. After all, anyone could betray anyone.

"What do you want?" I just wanted to get out of there. His disturbing smile and the amusement in his eyes did not humor me. I hated the fact he probably saw everything as one pathetic game. A game to take down all might. We were promised to follow a philosophy, but this man was just in it for the thrill of the hunt. Disgusting.

"Ah, well ... she hasn't been back in quite some time. What I ask of you is simple" he hummed, drumming his fingers on the table.

"You're going to U.A to go make sure she isn't doing anything suspicious"

A to go make sure she isn't doing anything suspicious"

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't too great. I hope you all enjoyed it and have a wonderful week! Thank you for 7k reads and 400+ votes 💕💕💕💕