19-Dangerous Annika, Stubborn Shivaay 😌😻😻

Hello friends,
How are you all?

I am here with another update. I personally loved writing this part. I hope you will also enjoy it.

And haa some of you were upset as there was no shivika in last update na..... So enjoy this one now. This is Shivikalious chapter. 😍😍😍 😍😍😍

Thank you so much for the response to this book. Thank you for in line comments and all other comments. Sorry for not replying to your comments. But tomorrow I will pakka reply to them... Pinky promise. And silent readers please say something about this book. Your words always encourages me to write more.

Warning :- Tooooooooo Lengthy chapter....So time nikalke padhna 😌😌😌

Happy reading..... 😊😊
******************************

Oberoi Industries,
Shivaay's cabin,

      Shivaay was sitting on his chair and was reading one file. But his mind was not there. His mind and heart both were around Annika and was thinking about her only.

      Shivaay was very confused about Annika's yesterday's behavior. He can't able to conclude anything. And then he decided that he will stay away from her till he find out what's going on in her mind. Therefore he didn't go to his office today. He was dying to go there n meet her. As he was very happy because of Pinky's condition and he wanted to go to Annika and share this good news with her and hug her tightly. But something was stopping him. If he will go n tell her all this, then she must be start thinking that she matters to him. And then she will start her drama like yesterday and he don't want to fall weak till he find out the truth.

      So, Shivaay came to Oberoi industries and he decided that he will manage that other office's work from here only. With the help of phone and video calls.

      Shivaay was so engrossed in Annika's thoughts.

Shivaay-"Kya kr rahi hongi woh? She is missing me or not? What she is wearing today, again Saree or something else? She must be looking so cute in angry bird avtaar. Yeah she must be very angry on me for not coming there."

      Shivaay was thinking and smiling about his thoughts. He was so lost in his 'Annika world' that he didn't realize his phone was ringing continuously.

      He came back from his dream land after sometime and then his eyes fell on his phone.

S-"20 missed calls?? I think it's from Annika only."

      He smiled and opened the call log but shocked as they were not from Annika but from Mr. Ram Singhania.

S-"20 missed calls from Mr. Singhania??"

      Shivaay was confused as well as surprised about this.

S-"Why will he call me many times???"

      Shivaay decided to call him and dialled his number.

      Mr. Ram Singhania, is the owner of one famous car company in India. He is very rich n most successful businessman in India. He is very intelligent and loved to design n manufacture cars. His every car model was loved by customers and so he is very famous. Shivaay knew him from his childhood as Ram Singhania and Shakti-Tej were in one college and Ram and Tej were in same class and so they are best friends. Shivaay was so impressed by his work from his childhood only. His all cars were from Mr. Singhania's company and so when Shivaay decided to buy an IPL team first name came to his mind for sponsor is Mr. Ram Singhania. Ram also like Shivaay and his dedication towards work. So he happily accepted that. From last some years Ram rarely visited the Oberoi Mansion due to his work pressure. Last time he visited for Shivika second marriage.