Realization

I watch my hand grip the gun, I push the gun more deep into his chest. Feeling his heartbeat through the vibrations, I let the gun drop. I turn around, but quickly look back to him and shoot. Hearing nothing come out, only a click.

(Y/N)- "I know I can't, but this is for everything." I click again, seeing him flinch a bit. "I want you to stand here knowing, I could've killed you not for my agency, but for your mistakes. I could've planted a bullet right in. your. chest." I click again, pushing the gun further. "I don't hurt anymore, I felt pain, I've experienced everything." I look over to Ada while lowering my gun, "You aren't even worth a fake shot."

I reload my pistol, watching the empty clip be filled. I shove it back in my pocket, I turn around walking away, hearing Chris right next to me. He stops me by holding my shoulder, he stands in front of me.

(Chris)- "Would you have really put in his chest?" I look down, and look back up.

(Y/N)- "Would I?" I look at him, I take my head and take his hand off of me. I continue walking and looking straight.

(Leon's Point of View)

I watch her walk away, thinking of the words she said. Would she shoot me? I look over to Ada still shocked of her words. She looks at me, with a stern look. She starts walking away, I follow seeing us being quiet. 

(Ada)- "Let's finish this"

(Leon)- "Alright" I say, not knowing what to do.

I clear my mind of what just happened, clearing her words knowing it isn't good for me. This changes, and so do I. I'm sorry.

(Y/N Point of View)

I feel my eye pain go away, I feel a fresh breeze suddenly flow through my hair. I stop and look over to Chris and smile, I try to hook my arm over his shoulders. I fail and only can do half, he looks at me confused.

(Chris)- "What?" I rest my head on his shoulder, thankful that I have a great friend.

(Y/N)- "Nothing, you think after this mission we can try to squeeze in a donut break?" He chuckles and looks down, he also shakes his head.

(Chris)- "That would be great."

We continue walking, until I felt somebody watching us. I start to look all around, I then see a man with a camera, taking pictures of us. I quickly release my arm from Chris and yell at them, they start to run, but I run faster. I quickly grapple past them, but kick them on the way. I watch as they fall, I quickly turn around and kick the camera away.

Chris walks up confused, seeing how I knocked out a guy. I walk over to his camera, seeing pictures of everybody.

(Chris)- "Why are you doing this?" The guy groans, he turns his body over.

(Man)- "It's for you"

(Chris)- "Me? Why?"

(Man)- "For agent L/N" I look over confused, until I see the guy pull out a gun.

(Y/N)- "Chris!" I yell watching him backup, until the man puts the gun against his head. "No!" He then shoots himself, hearing the bullet go off.

I watch as blood surrounds the man's head, seeing the gun fall out of his hand. Whoever, is controlling this is leaving no witnesses. I pass the camera to Chris his eyes widen looking at the photos.

(Chris)- "Rebecca, Leon, Ada, Sherry, Jake, Me, You, Jill and Claire.." 

(Y/N)- "No wonder the nine keys, this is a trap for us. Claire is here, so is Jill."

(Chris)- "Claire, Jill...we need to find them."

(Y/N)- "I think that they will be in the main building. That's where we need to meet, I know the timer for these keys are fake, because they wouldn't want to lose their mice." I put my hands on my hips, now finally figuring it out. "Hey, don't worry."

I pick up his head, he looks into my eyes. His expression is worried, I know now. The pictures were a set up, those picture of Ada and Leon were probably not as they seemed to be. I shouldn't have blamed him for that, but knowing how he's been acting. He deserved it, I just needed space.

(Chris)- "I know, let's go." He passes me the camera, I put it away in my vest. I'll show it to the others when we see them. They'll want to know what was actually happening.

(Y/N)- "You know" I run up to Chris, "You have to tell Jill you like her someday." He chuckles and looks over to me.

(Chris)- "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

We walk until we spot some guys at he main building entrance, I look over and see a Key card on their belts. I motion Chris to go ahead, he makes some noise by the car, while I twist on my suppressor. I tighten it and shoot both men quickly, making them fall. I step out holding a thumbs up. I crouch over to him behind the car, he looks over.

(Y/N)- "When I was in the building to get the key, I got a key card. Although I don't think it's the right one. Theirs seem bigger, my is a bit small."

(Chris)- "Don't worry, I got their key card." He then passes one to me, I take it and put it away. "I think it's safe to go in, we cleared out the front." I nod and start to sneakily walk over to the glass door, Chris follows behind.