4

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

can you believe Blake is only 14 ? 

I glanced at Yasmeen, and Then Korrine before turning back to the guy

" she has a boyfriend, sorry" Korrine waved him off.

"no its not that...in fact, i think that'd be incest" He explained making me furrow my eyebrows.

"what do you mean?" I turned to him, confused.

"is your last name valentine?" He asked me.

"yeah why?" I asked really confused now, how does he know this?

"because thats my last name too, plus you look hella familiar" He said whipping his phone out.

He scrolled through it before handing me his phone.

"is that you?" He showed me a baby picture of some one who looked like him from a while ago, and me as a baby. I was easily recognizable since it's me.

"i- yes. Guys look at this" I showed Yasmeen and Korrine.

I turned to him once again, and handed him his phone.

"I only have one sibling though, and that's my little sister, Ariana" I told him.

"My dad told me i had a sister name Jada, but he said he didn't care much about her anymore" He explained.

"yeah, that sounds like my dad.. wait, are you saying you're my brother" I asked him.

"im pretty sure. Im Kyrese by the way" He put his hand out, and i shook it.

"jada" I introduced myself.

"well how old are you?" He asked.

"18, you ?" I asked him.

"19, so i think that means, we have the same mom as well, unless dad was a hoe" He chuckled making me laugh as well.

"yeah well, i'll definitely ask my mom about you," I said handing him my phone, gesturing for him to put his phone number in it..

He did it, and then handed me back my phone.

"yeah but i'll see you around, hopefully" He told me, waving at Yas and Korrine before walking away.

I nodded, and then turned back to the girls.

"I see a resemblance" Yasmeen shrugged.

"same, but that's cool. You just found out you got another sibling" Korrine playfully punched my shoulder.

" i mean i guess, just kinda upset that my mom would never tell me" I told them.

"well your mom never treated you how you should be treated, so i bet she would keep stuff from you" Korrine shrugged.