2

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

alright, lets pick up where we left off ;)

I stared at Jahseh, and playfully rolled eyes at him, lying my head back down on the pillow, beside him

I stared at Jahseh, and playfully rolled eyes at him, lying my head back down on the pillow, beside him. He laid his head back down, and then he seemed to be breathing heavily, making me scoot over to him.

"what was the dream about?" I asked him.

" Ion' even wan' talk about it. shit was scary" He shook his head, looking down at himself.

"okay" I simply said to him, as he stared at his own body.

I put my hand on his chest and traced down his body to his crotch, grabbing his dick making him smirk. He turned over, facing me and laid down noticing that the room was poorly lit, the sun just now coming up. 

"fuck Jada, you know i get horny in the morning" Jahseh sucked his teeth.

I ignored his remarks, stuffing my hand in to his pants, and rubbing him. I clenched his jaw, trying not to make any noises, grabbing my arm, and taking my hand out his pants.

I laughed at his behavior even though he stared at me with a blank, annoyed face. I crawled to him, getting comfy as he had his arm on my body under the thick covers. It was cold in the room but the cover made us both warm. 

-

"jahseh that's fucking crazy, i don't want your ugly ass" Korrine joked, as I explained his dream to them

"nah you ugly, bitch" I joked back, except i was barely joking.

Stokeley still had his jaw dropped at my dream, as he turned to Korrine slowly.

"i'd shoot you." Stokeley said quietly.

"i- what?" Korrine stuttered.

"im sorry babe, but if you cheat on me, im going to freak the fuck out" Stokeley said.

I slid my fingers through Jada's hair at Stokeley's words.

"you don't gotta even worry about that, daddy" Korrine winked at him

This is honestly how i feel, with Jada. If she cheats on me, i'd go crazy.

[ aaaaaah go stupid aaaaahhhh go crazy ]

Yasmeen sat on the floor, with Coolie, shaking her head.

"i would wake up crying if i had that dream" Yasmeen assured us.

"i almost did"

"yo vro, check your numbers" Coolie said looking at his phone in his hand

"on what?" I looked to him.

"instagram, and sound cloud" He told me.

I reached under jada's head, which was on my lap, for my phone in my pocket. I pulled my phone out, putting in my pass code and then went to sound cloud first. No particular reason. 

The follower count read ' 804,897' 

"what the fuck" I smiled looking at the numbers, making Jada sit up

She looked at it too, and turned to me with a genuine smile.

"aw your famous" She pecked me on my lips, ruffling her hands through my dreads.

I then went to check my instagram following, and i had 1.2 million. 

"nigga what made you blow up overnight?" Stokeley turned to me.

"you blew up too, ski" Coolie turned to him.

Stokeley then, went to his instagram account, and he had 1.1 million. 

"im so proud of you" Jada cheesed at me.

to be continued...