The Sleep-over

After a long sleep, you see that Asher was laying next to you sleeping. You then just look at him and blush. You wander off into your own little world thinking about him. You go downstairs and see that your mom and Coco were talking. Your mom and Coco stop talking and then look at you.
Mom: "Hi, sweetheart. Are you and Asher getting along?"
Y/n: "Yes mom, we are getting along very well!"
Mom: "I am glad to hear that honey! So where is Asher?"
Y/n: "Oh, he is upstairs sleeping. I fell asleep because he was taking too long. That is why he fell asleep."
Coco: "Okay, sweetie. Can you please go wake him up so you guys can do something fun together?"
Y/n: "Okay, Coco!"
   Coco: "She is such an angel!"
   You go upstairs and see Asher still sleeping on the bed. You lean over and shake him a little and whisper sweetly. Asher wakes up and smiles at you with a little smirk. You laugh back and tell him that Coco told told me to wake you up. Asher looks at you and asks if you want to go out in the backyard and you said yes.
   You and Asher go downstairs and go to the backyard.
   A: "Can I sing to you? For your opinion on the song?"
   Y/n: "Of course, Asher! Why not, go ahead!"
   Asher grabs his guitar and sings his song he wrote. After he finished, you fell in love even more with him. You loved the song and thought it was the best song you ever heard. Your mom goes to the backyard and tells you something. Then, you got excited after she told you.
   Mom: "Y/n, you can sleepover if you'd like!"
   Y/n: "Really, mom!!!"
   Mom: "Yes, sweetheart. Really."
   Y/n: "Thank you, mom!"
   You go to your house really quick to get your stuff for the sleepover. Then, you come back to Asher's house, went into his room and set your things down. Asher smiles at you and laughed. You were both excited for the sleepover and set everything for the sleepover. You both went downstairs and went to go get popcorn and went back upstairs to Asher's room to watch TV!