The Stay

As you sip your coffee you catch London staring at you and you felt uncomfortable. Asher sees London staring at you. He wanted to get you out of London's sight.
   A: "Hey, Y/N. How about we go up to my room?" he asked.
   Y/N: "Yeah, I would love to go to your room!" you said.
   He tells you to go upstairs and wait for him on his bed.
   A: "London, stop starring at her like that! You creeped her out, I could tell."
   L: "What you like her? Huh huh?! I am gonna go tell her! Y/N! Asher likes-"
   Asher cups his hand around London's mouth to stop her from talking.
   A: "Shhhhh! Your such a tattletale and you are really loud! You are also being embarrassing us around her."
   L: "So you do like her! Oooooooo! Someone has a cruuuush on someone!"
   A: "Shhhhhhh! Ok ok! Gosh, I do like her! Just keep your mouth shut!"
   L: "You do like her! Oooooooooo! Ok I will keep my mouth shut, this time!"
   A: "Ok good! Thank you so very much! You are the best sister ever!"
   Asher goes upstairs to meet you in his room and have some fun. He walks in and sees you sleeping and decides to cover you with a blanket.
Asher's POV.
   I walk into my room and see that Y/N fell asleep on my bed. I cover her with a blanket to keep her warm. I didn't realize that I took forever and kept her waiting. I blushed in her direction and wanted to give her a little kiss on the forehead. But I don't think she felt the same way about me. So I just laid next to her wanting to give her a warm hug.