"come back!"

17 years agoGrace has begun the record before she set up the table then rang the dinner bell

17 years ago
Grace has begun the record before she set up the table then rang the dinner bell. One by One, the eight siblings jogged down the stairs and stood behind their chairs. Ivy stood in between Klaus and Ben and across from Diego as she always kept the three closest to her. Reginald walked in, giving Grace a small nod as she flashed him a tiny smile. He stood behind his chair as well and gave all his children a look.

"Sit" he ordered as they all now took a seat and feel dead silent. Number five had been staring angrily toward their father, Luther and Allison were making loving faces at each other every chance they got, Diego was too busy carving what seemed to be a letter into his chair, Ben was reading a book Ivy had stolen for him on a mission, Klaus was rolling a joint under the table, and Ivy had just made a small cut in her arm. Vanya gave her a crazy look as Ivy quickly grabbed her arm with her free hand and the two watched it heal completely. Ivy flashes her a confident look as Vanya's face grinned widely then went back to looking at her food.

Vanya's gaze then went to number Five to see what he was so angry about when he randomly stabbed the table with his knife. They all gave him a questionable look.

"Number Five?" Reginald spoke up.

lI have a question" Five said with a sneer.

"Knowledge is a admirable goal but you know the rules, no talking during meal time you are interrupting Harl Carlson" Reginald said as he didn't even bother giving him a glance, just put a carrot in his mouth. Five scolded him with his eyes and threw his knife down , which made Ivy chuckle to herself and share a look with Klaus.

"I want to time travel" Five said through his teeth.

"No" Reginald said simple and put a carrot into his mouth.

"But i'm ready. I've been practicing my spacial jumps just like you said" Five said angrily before flashing to be beside Reginald in one second.

"See!" he explained.

"A spacial jump is trivial when compared to the unknowns of time travel. One is like sliding along the ice, the other is a kin to dissenting blindly into the depths of the freezing water and reappearing as a acorn" Reggie told him calmly as the other children listened while they ate.

"I don't get it" Five scoofed.

"Hints the reason you're not ready" Dad fires back.

"I'm not afraid" Five tried again.

"Fear isn't the issue, the effects it might have on your body, even on your mind, are far to unpredictable. Now i forbid you to talk about this anymore" Reginald snapped at him then ate his food again. Five sat there a moment before glancing over at his twin , who gave him a pleading look and a shaky of her head , but he didn't listen, instead he took off out the door.