Chapter 22

Sonic's POV

I sighed and looked at the concerned hedgehog next to me. He was concerned and nervous about meeting our friends at club Rouge and telling them our little secret. "don't worry, Shadow. everything'll be just fine." I said and opened the door. I held it open for Shadow and walked in after him.

Everyone was here already, much to Shadow's dislike. "hey Sonic! i had called everyone over when you had told me to wait at club Rouge for you and Shadow." Tails said and walked over to us. "ah! Sonikku! i'm so glad to see you!" The pink hedgehog, Amy, said and ran over to us. Before i could react, her arms had been wrapped around my neck and she had made me fall onto the ground with her on top of me. "Amy, you're going to break my spine one day." I said and sat up. I sighed when she didn't listen to me. "Amy, i think you should get of off him." Shadow said also trying an attempt to get the pink hedgehog of off me. "i'm sure Sonic won't mind, Shadow." Amy said and kept hugging me very tightly. "Amy, seriously, let go of me." I said and pushed her away a bit. The said hedgehog sighed in annoyence andlet go of me. "okay then." She muttered and got of off me.

Shadow held out his hand towards me and helped me up. I rubbed my neck and walked up to the bar of the club. Shadow followed me. I sat down at the counter and so did my pregger. "so what was so important to tell that you had to call us over." Knuckles, who was sitting next to me, asked. "we'll tell you once Shadow has calmed down a bit." I chuckled and looked at Shadow being nervouse in the corner of my eyes. "when Shadow has calmed down?" He asked. "what're you gonna tell us that makes him so nervous? are you two going out?" He added to his previous question. "you'll hear the news soon enough." I saidf.

"Sonic, i've changed my mind. I wanna go home." Shadow said after he failed to calm himself down. "we're already here. we might aswell tell them." I said and kept him from getting away from my side. "can't we just wait a little longer?" He asked. "Shadow, your already showing. the longer we wait, the more they're gonna question you about your belly." I said and Shadow nodded in understanding. He looked down and kept his place by my side.

"hey, Sonic, when are you gonna tell us why we had to come here?" Amy asked. "he told me that he would tell us when Shadow has calmed down." Knuckles said. "when Shadow has calmed down? why when Shadow has calmed down?" She asked. "because i don't want him under stress." I answered. "oh okay then." Amy said.

We waited a little while longer. untill the others got enough of the waiting. "come on Sonic! tell us what you wanna tell us!" Amy whined. "yeah! i'm so curious." Tail said and twisted his namesakes. "you're gonna have to tell them sooner or later. it's better that you tell them now." Rouge said and poured our pregger another glass of water. Shadow took a deep breath and gave me green light to go ahead and tell everybody. "fine." I said and turned towards the others. "so, what's the news." Knuckles asked. "the news..." I said, but pauzed and looked at Shadow who tried to ignore everything around him and drank from his glass. "...is that Shadow is currently pregnant. of me." I said and watched at the other's faces for their reaction.