CHAPTER 4

a/n: Sorry for the short last chapter. I was updating in the lunch room so I had to go so I just wrote a short one.

                      (Scarlet's prov.)

       He started kissing me and then he grabbed my butt. I don't know why but it made me mad. Everyone else did that to me. He smirked into the smile witch made me even more mad. I leaned out of the kiss and slapped him. He looked confused but it looked cute on him. He looked like a confused puppy.

       I asked him "what's your name?"  He said " Dean Winchester". I smiled at that thought about him. He looked like Gerard Way and Misha Collins. He was so cute the way he looked into your eyes with his green beautiful  eyes.

       He had dark black hair and he was just perfect. Everyone at school said that he is a jock so that means that he is a player. Alright the jocks at my school are stupid and players.I hate every single one of them and they know it. That's why Arbia bullies me. People tell me that he likes me is why he bullies me.

          I don't believe he likes me. He calls me a bitch all the time. I don't even think he has a heart. If he does have a heart it's cold and dark. I use to have a crush on him and he knew it. He still thinks that I like him. I just can't stand him now that he bullies me. He bullies me physically and mentally. I can't wait leave this place.

         I decided that I probably should kill myself  tonight. Nobody even likes me anymore. They only like me when I'm wasted or high. They usually take advantage of me when I'm drunk or high. The next day they usually call a slut or. something.

         Bailey asked if we could go and I agreed. We both decided to go find April and gay Henery. We found them both drunk and flirting. We all went to the car and Henery went to the passenger seat. Bailey told him to sit in the back. Gay Henery wouldn't so she said "I'm going to the bathroom by the time I get back you better be in the back or I will kick your ass." Bailey left and gay Henery went to the back.

                       (Bailey's prov.)

        I started walking to the bathroom when I got stopped by the new kid. He asked " Hey I'm sorry but are you Scarlet's friend?" . I said "yes I am why do you need to know?" He said " I'm sorry but I need to tell her something. Do you have her address?" I said "yes." I told him her address so that I could go to the bathroom. I had to go so bad I didn't care if he stocked her.

        The new kid said "by the ways my name is Dean Winchester and thank you so much." I ran to the bathroom after saying your welcome. I got out of the bathroom and went to the car. I then realized what I had done. I gave a jock my best friends address. She is going to be so mad at me if I tell her.

       We arrived to her house and we left her saying that we needed to go home. I didn't tell her about Dean yet. I don't think I ever will tell her now. We are so close she tells me everything except about the blood and blade.

                       (Scarlet's prov.)

          I went into the house to see nobody home like usual. Once I got inside I decided to just go to the bathroom to end it. I didn't want to live here knowing people thing I'm a Bitch and a slut. I pulled out the blade and gun. I got eight bullets and then I stared at myself in the mirror for five minutes.

         I finally got my head straight and I was crying. I pulled out the blade and cut myself  thinking that it would be the last time. I was all bloody when I was done. I got out the gun.

             I put the gun to my head.

            * DING DING*

       The ring bell went off.