Chapter 2

- Kayla's P.O.V. -

I wake up to brights light and a beeping noises. I open my eyes slightly to see all white walls blue curtains and machines all over the place. I rub my eyes and then see two people in here that I have never meet. I grab my phone off the side table and open it and click on my twitter app. I have like 20+ messages from people and when I say people I mean like 2 who just happen to be the only people who I love more than anyone or thing. The reason they weren't mentioned earlier was because the idiots weren't at school. They are garret and Sam who are just idiots at heart but are amazing and supportive. I reply to them saying what happened then I hear one of the two guys wake up. I look up just enough to see the guy in the chair stretching, I pull my legs up to my chest and wrap my arms around then, then look at him.

" Good morning. " He yawned in a morning voice that sounds really familiar. Do I know him? Is he family, someone I just forgot about? do I have amnesia?

" Hi..... " I quietly reply back not really sure what's going on.

" Oh sorry where are my manners, my name is Liam but people call me H, and that guy over there is my friend graser. " he said and smiled at me.

" Who would name th.......... " I start then realize where I have heard that voice before. I'm in the same room as a graser and Hbomb94!

" What was that? " He asked and I shook my head nothing in response. He smiles and i tighten my grip around my legs.

" It's alright I'm not gonna hurt you. " He said, then We both hear the guy on the couch thing grumble and wake up.

" Morning grase! " H said in a peppy voice. He just gave him a evil glare then noticed that I was up, so he pulled a chair up on the other side of me.

" So you must know who we are, so what your name? " Graser asks me and gives me a crooked smile.

" Kayla. " I whispered again, trying not to freak out and also trying not to act shy but I can't help it.

" That's a pretty name, so Kayla what happened, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to though. " H said and I look over at him.

" My mother happened. " I said a bit louder as all I wanted to do was go hide in a hole and die right now.

" That's child abuse! " graser stated and H gave him a no duh look.

" Hmmm I didn't know that captain obvious. " He replied and I laugh a little to my self. The docor walked and looked at them both.

" Goodmoring ms.wlliams, so since this is the third tme you have been in here in the past two months, were sorry but your mother has gone to jail. " He said and I just sat there not knowing how to responde. She was the only person left that I had besides garret and sam but they dont count right now, and sure she wasnt the best or parent or mother but I still love her.

" So dose this mean I have to go to a orphanage? " I ask and he nods. I rest my head on my knees and just sit there, hear graser and H whispering to each other but i really dont care right now.

" Sir could we possible adopt her? " I hear H ask and my head shot up from where I was, and looked at them.

" yes just let me go get the papers, then you can take her home later this afternoon just want to run a few test make sure everything is alright. " He replied and walked out the door. I look over at H and graser and they just smile.

" You dont have to do that you know, nobody wants me why would you? " I ask and graser sat next to me on the bed and pulled me onto his lap.

" We wanted to, and we want you we count a people who do. " He said and kissed the side of my head and pulled me into a hug which H joined in on it moments later. Once we realise I look up at them and smile since im a head shorter than them even sitting on grasers lap. I hop off of grasers lap and go grab my bag and get out my book. I sit back down on the bed and start reading posibly the best book ever written which is of course harry potter! ( I have personly read all the books 5 times each and seen the movies a million times lol im a harry potter freak )