Alone

holy shit my first fanfiction

um so this is probably gonna be shit but Im trying 

I want to write one day but for now its just a fun hobby but everyone on here is so encouraging so it inspired me to start writing my first fanfic

leaving feedback would help me sooo much

and this is a plikki story with a bit of the other ships but

its mostly plikki (they turn hooman no spoliers)

⊱ ─────────────────── {.⋅ 🐞⋅.}───────────────── ⊰

[Theme music for this chapter: Alan walker - Faded]

Ladybug threw her lucky charm up into the air. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" She said happily, and everything returned to nornal.

It was late at night now, and she had to get home. "Pound it!" Chat and Ladybug said in usion. They smiled at each other and said their goodbyes before both zipping away to their homes.

Marinette detransformed, which sent her little kwami, Tikki flying into her hands. The bluenette smiled, "We did a great job today!" She said, handing her a cookie. Tikki nodded in agreement with a mouth full of cookie.

The teen had a lot of homework to do, she had only finished one problem out of all of 20 questions on her homework. Eventually she had to go to bed on her homework, which would give her a problem tommorrow, but she was too tired to worry about that.

Tikki sat in what was close to the dark. The pale moonlight slightly light up Marinette's room. The kwami looked at her peacefully sleeping holder, at least that was one thing that was going well.

Alone, that's all Tikki felt right now. She had never felt more alone. Sometimes the kwami wished she had someone like her around, another kwami. She sighed. Looking out the window, at the star lit sky. How the little glowing dots were scattered across the sky reminded her of happier times.

How could she be sad, you might wonder?Well, its a complicated story, but to put it in a nutshell, she misses her lover, ever so badly. Usually, Tikki was a happy, and cheerful person, but something had made her remember how much she missed him. Plagg, the kwami of destruction.

Adrien and Marinette finally getting together must have been what reminded Tikki of him so much. Sure, she was more than happy for Marinette, seriously she had been crushing on the guy since she was 15! How could she not be happy for her? But seeing the two together made her heart ache for Plagg.

It could take forever for Tikki to find Plagg, she had no idea who his holder was, his holder and Marinette could be complete strangers, or worse..they could hate eah other.

Tikki often thought about what it'd be like to be human, and- then things would be easier, right? No-- She resisted her Positivity is what kept her going, and she was happy the way she is. Being sad had no use.

One day she'd find him.

Little did she know

That day would be soon.

⊱ ─────────────────── {.⋅ 🐞⋅.}───────────────── ⊰

sjbsbajahebajsjsn ewwwww

this was so freaking short ugh im sorry TwT

Is this dry i feel like its boring ugh

ill try to write at least 1000 words for the next chapter