Chapter 4

"Kacchan,I Love you!"
"I Love you too, my nerd."
After they booth confessed their Feelings booth of them were happy and laughed. "C-Can I hold your Hand... please?"asked Deku with a Light Blush on his face. "Of course shitty nerd." He smiled a soft Smile to his new boyfriend Deku. He holded his hands happily. "So, where are we going Now, Kacchan?" asked the green haired Boy.      
" We'll go to my home." answered he.
"Wait, what? Isn't your mom at home?"
"Nope. Do you want to come over or Not?" asked he with a Smile. "W-well okay..." Deku blushed. They booth giggled and went to Bakugos home and holded hands. Izuku was Really Happy because he finally told Kacchan his Feelings and Kacchan said the same to him.

Finally Booth Teens came and went to Bakugos Room and sat down at his bed. "Deku, Uraraka planned our date right?"
"Woah Kachan know that?"
"Yeah I did."
"S-sorry Kacchan.." said Deku.
"Why should you apologize. That was a Good Think she did. We should thank to her." told Bakugo.
"Yes we should do that." said the green haired Boy. Bakugo stand up from the bed and went to his closet to look for some nightwears that Booth Boys could put on. "Shitty nerd ask your mom if you can Stay at my House for this night." said Bakugo.
"Woah I will Stay for a sleepover by Bakugo. Okay I will ask. " said Deku with a Happy Smile and a Light Blush on his face. After he asked his Mother, Deku happily said that he could Stay. Bakugo and Deku put on their nightwear. "Where can I sleep?" asked Deku happily. "You can sleep with me on my bed." answered Bakugo with a Light Blush. "O-Okay then..." said Deku with a Red Face. After they were on the bed, Kacchan hugged the green haired Boy Softly. First Deku was suprised but then he giggled. Kacchan gave Izuku a soft goodnight kiss and Deku blushed.
"Good night, shitty hair." said Bakugo.
"Good Night Kacchan." giggled Deku. They sleeped in eachothers arms and for Booth Teens it means the world.

Thats the last Chapter Hope you enjoyed my first story thank you for your Read and sorry for this Short chapter😅😅❤❤❤😅😁😂❤