Chapter 2

The green haired Boy walked Home After he was by his Friend Uraraka. She had a Plan for Deku and Kachan. It was the Next day and the sun shined  pretty bright. Deku was in his bed and  he thought about the help from Uraraka. He was Really excited. Just to Think about that the Plan would Work Made Deku Happy. He put on his School Uniform, had Breakfast and went to School with Uraraka and Iida. "Good Morning Midoriya!" said Iida. "Good Morning. Are we going to ask them after School?" asked Deku to Uraraka. "No when we are in the Class I will ask them before our teacher is there." answered Uraraka with a big Smile. "You shouldn't do that! If we are in Class we should learn there and Not talk!" said Iida to them with an Angry look on his face. "Oh, come on don't be like that." Uraraka laught. They talked about the Heros and something like that.     

After they came, Deku and Uraraka went to Kirishima and the others to ask about the Game. " Yesss I want to join. I Love that Game!!" Denki was excited "Are we going to Play it now or after School?" asked Jirou happily. "We are going to Play it After School at my home okay?" told Uraraka. "OK!" everyone yelled because they where Happy.  "Is Bakugo going to Play too?" asked Kirishima."I must ask him first but I don't know if he want to join us.." told Uraraka."I can help you maybe if I ask him he would join us. I'm his Best Friend!" everyone laughed and Uraraka liked the Idea of Kirishima. "Yo, Bakubro want to Play truth or dare After School with us?" asked the Red haired Boy."Why should I play a Game with losers. Tch.." Kachan was anoyed. " Oh come on Bakubro if you don't join us you would lose Bro!" Bakugo glared at Kirishima."Tch Like hell I would lose! I will win you shitty Hair. I will Play too.". Izuku watched Everything and he was Happy because of Bakugo. He blushed again. Uraraka saw that her little green haired Friend was blushing again and she smiled because it was to cute! "Okay everybody will Meet by Uraraka!" said Denki."Yes!".

Our teacher  came in our class and School was like Everyday. Taking Notes about heros and Stuff like that. When School finished Denki,Jirou,Kirishima,Bagugo,
Uraraka and Deku were on the Way to Urarakas House. Deku and Uraraka was on the back so nobody listend to them. "Are you ready for the Game, Deku?" asked Uraraka. "I Think so. But I Really want to know what you going to ask." said Deku."I'm sorry but I can't tell you.".

Finally they went into Urarakas House. Uraraka went to the Kitchen for some Snacks while the others where in her Room. "That's a really big House." Denki was the first Time at Urarakas Home. "It's Not that big is it?" Uraraka came into the Room and in her hands were snacks. "Lets start the Game I'm bored Please!" said Denki. They all were sitting in a circle and played truth or dare with an Empty Bottle. "Can I start the Game Please?" asked Jirou with a Light Smile on her Face." Yeah Sure. You Need to spin the bottle and when it stops you can ask the Person on the other Side of the bottle. Did you understand?" Uraraka was excited about the Game."Okay lets do this!". The Game started with a few rounds until Urarakas turn come. " Okay it's my turn!" she spinned the bottle and who was on the others Side? It was Bakugo! "Bakugo, truth or dare?". She hopped that he would Pick dare because she had an Plan. " Of course I Pick dare!" yelled Bakugo. " I dare you to go on a date with Deku. Tomorrow After School!".

Everybody was shocked. "Wait, what?!" Izuku and Bakugo blushed. " What the hell are you kidding me you round face?! Like hell I would go on a date with that stupid Nerd!" yelled Bakugo."I will go on a date with Kachan?" Deku even blushed more. "Yeah. And Bakugo You will going on a date with him! I dared you!". "Tch....fine. Deku we go tomorrow Alright?" Bakugo blushed. "O-Okay.." Deku was Red like a Tomato. "Hahaha how cute!" laughed everyone. It was to cute for them too. They played some more rounds and Left After an Hour. "Mission Complete!" Told Uraraka to Deku with a big smile and they laughed together. " Thanks Uraraka to your help. That was Really Funny." said Deku. "You're Welcome ". "I should go it's Really late. Bye Uraraka!" ."Bye." and Deku left. Uraraka was Really Happy for Deku. "So I'm going to a date with Kachan.." Deku Blushed again and he was excited about the Date.   

NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY!!!
Thank you for Reading my story I Hope you enjoyed. The Next Chapter will come out tomorrow I think😅😂