Chapter 1

In the last few Days I had beautiful dreams about Kachan and me. I was in love with Kachan! We go to the same Class and he has an explosion quirk. But I didn't have a quirk. In the past we both used to be childhood Friends and after Kachan got his quirk he didn't want to Play with me anymore or he doesn't want to hang out with me anymore. I was really sad about it so I told him to Stop with that. My Heart Hurts sometimes when he bullyies me and sometimes my Heart skips a beat. First I hated myself for these Feelings but now I accept them because I figured out that i'm in love with him and can't throw my Feelings Away. After some years I got my Quirk from a Number One Hero. It was All Might! He is my favorite Hero! And now Kachan ignores me. I don't know what to do. "Deku are you all right?". It was Uraraka. "Oh it's you. Yeah, i'm all right.". "You seemed stressed so I Wanted to ask.". Uraraka and I are best Friends and we hang up with each others. She seemed to be Happy and asked "Lets hang out After School, okay?". "Hm, Sure why Not.". We both chatted about Heros, Quirks and something like that. After One Minute the classroom door opened and there he was. Kachan. I felt how I was blushing and how my Heart skips a beat. Uraraka saw that I was blushing. "OMG are you in love with Bakougo?!" Uraraka said to me and I saw how she began to Smile a Really big Smile. I even begann to Blush more and Uraraka begann to laugh. "Aww my little Friend is in love. How cute!". I thought she would make fun of me and I Wanted to go but she pulled me back to my Seat and said: " Hey where are you going? Did you thought I would make fun of you just because you are in love with a Boy? Oh, come on what do you Think of me Deku? Am I that Bad as a Friend?" she laughed."I am sorry... do you hate me Now?" nervously I said it to her. " Of course not I will suport you!" she yelled to me and our classmates didn't hear anything and I was kinda shoked. We both laught about it. "Tch" Kachan went to his Seat and was anoyed from Uraraka and Deku because they were laughing. Deku looked sad so Uraraka cheered him up.

Finally School ended and everybody went to their Home and Deku and Uraraka went to the Home from her. Deku was often in her Home and hang up together. "It's Really cute. You are hopelessly in love with Bakugo. IT'S TOO CUTE FOR MY HEART!" she screamed like she saw her adol or something. "Yeah , but Kachan avoid me and I'm Sure he don't likes me . I Really don't know what to do.". Izuku was about to Cry. His Eyes were filled with tears. "Don't Cry you shouldn't give up that easy. I could ask him if he likes you or something you just Need to say something and I would suport you with everything I have!" Uraraka smiled at Deku. "What should we do?" asked the green haired boy . "Hmm... You can try to become Closer with him.". Deku blushed. "What do you mean by becoming Closer?!". Uraraka smiled.
"We could play truth or dare with you, Kirishima, Denki, Jirou, Bakugo and me!"." Why should we play a Game and why with so many?" I was wondered. "If it's my turn I will ask Bakugo something. The others are there because with 3 People he might will know what we planned.". "Okay , but what will you ask?". I was excited about her answer but she didn't want to tell it to me now. " We ask all of them tomorrow if they want to play, okay?" Uraraka was excited. "Okay... Thank you for Everything Uraraka. I'm Really Happy for your help.". Uraraka smiled a warm Smile "You're Welcome.".

NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY!!
I Hope you enjoyed my first Chapter of my first story.
I know this Chapter was Really Short but new chapters are Coming. See you later😁