Chapter 12

Emma decided to stay for the Night since she couldn't deny how adorable the sleeping Brunette in her Arms looked, it would be a crime to leave her in that Moment. The Blonde knew that she had overstepped the boundaries between a BDSM and a normal Relationship by that but she couldn't care less in that Moment, her Beautiful Submissive, Or Girlfriend, Emma herself wasn't sure about that anymore, needed her.

Since Emma took her in her Arms and cuddled with her it didn't take long until Regina drifted off to sleep as she was clinging ever so tightly against Emma like she was afraid she would leave, well the thought wasn't that surprising. Emma herself couldn't tear her eyes away from the Beautiful Brunette in her Arms, she was everything a perfect Girlfriend would be, adorable, amazing in bed, beautiful like a Goddess and loving. She was sure someday Regina would ask her about a normal Relationship-or break up at all.

"Emma...", Regina stirred as her eyebrows pressed together and her Grip around Emma Tightened. "Shht...I'm here Baby.", Emma Replied And Stroke with her thumb over Reginas Cheek before she kissed the Top Of The Brunette's Head. "Thank you..", She Murmured before her eyes slowly opened to meet Emma's ones. "Hey", Emma Said chuckling and kissed Reginas Nose. "Hey", The Smaller Woman Replied Giggling. "How are you feeling?", Emma asked while Regina moved closer to her again, she really was a great Cuddler. "I'm good now...thanks for coming.", Regina Replied Softly as she cuddled more into Emma's Boobs. "I won't ever let him hurt you or even scare you again.", Emma Replied And kissed the Top Of Reginas Head once again.

"He really was there..", Regina said after a few minutes of silence. "I believe you, all I'm saying is that he might just live anywhere near here and was on his way Home.", Emma Replied And Regina seemed to cuddle even closer to her, if that was even possible. "He looked at me...through the window...she stared at me like at some peace of meat...I'm scared Emma...i don't want him near me..", Regina admitted In a low and thick voice like she was about to cry again. "I just said it might be a possibility, and don't worry, I won't let anybody but me get near you.", Emma Replied before she loosened Reginas grip around her and got up. "I have to go to the station today but we will see later okay? Be at my Apartment at eight?", Emma suggested and kissed Regina's pout off her Lips. "Like a Date?..", Regina asked and the blonde just shook her Head chuckling. "No Baby, But you shall see.", Emma Said smirking while Regina just nodded. Sex-just that, nothing more, Regina thought. How could she be so stupid and think that there was actually hope that Emma asked her out for a date once.

"Emma...?", Regina asked in a small Voice before Emma would turn around and leave. "Yes baby girl?", Emma Replied And sat down at the Bed again. "Um...what Are we?..", The Brunette asked as her big brown eyes looked up at Emma. "A Dominant and Submissive, Why?", Emma Lied, she knew they were more than that already but she would keep it in her style as long as possible. "No Reason..", Regina Replied in a small Voice. "Alright Baby, See you tonight.", Emma Said And got out of the Room. When Regina was sure the Blonde had left the House, thick Tears ran down her Cheeks as she curled into a Ball on her Bed. Oh dear how much she wanted Emma to love her the way she loved The Blonde.