4.

•Song: Pretty girl by Clairo•

~

8:55 am

8:55 am

Your POV:

It's four days since the thing happened in the cafeteria and I've been avoiding Freddy and the others the whole time.

Every time Mary was gonna come over I would either lock myself in my room or "go for a walk".

Right now I'm running to school because I'm late, I have five minutes before school starts and I'm at least ten minutes away.

While running I'm reading a text we're having for homework because I didn't have time to study at home.

I was just running until I heard a woman scream and when I looked up I saw a big truck in front of me. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain.

But I didn't feel any pain. I just felt two hands grabbing me by my waist.

When I opened my eyes I saw a man with brown hair and a red costume standing in front of me at the pavement.

I recognized him the first seconds I saw him, it was the superhero everyone were talking about.

"Are you uh okay?" He asked me while giving me a smile. When he did that I just couldn't hold it in anymore, so I burst out crying.

At first he just watched me but then he hugged me.

"Did something happen y/- uh strange girl I definitely not know the name of?" He asked me.

I nodded my head still crying like crazy, it felt so good just letting it all out.

Billy's POV:

I was just walking around taking pictures with people until I saw y/n running while reading a book.

This girl is something extra.

I watched her for some time until I saw that she ran out on the street.

Then I saw a big truck riding towards her, I ran my fastest towards her and took her by the waist taking her to the pavement.

When I let go of her she watched me so I asked her how she was but she just started to cry.

When she calmed herself down she told me about that she's late for school and that she didn't study for a test, but that the worst thing was that she's in love with someone but that the person probably doesn't like her back because she's a total loser.

I wanted to ask her who it was so bad, but I can't because she can't know who I am.

So I just told her that everything's gonna be alright and that I'm sure she's gonna do good on the test. Then she left wiping away her tears.

<—>

The whole day I've just been walking around the city but now it's time to go home.

When I entered the house I heard two people shouting at each other.

As I entered the kitchen I saw Eugene and Mary shouting at each other because Eugene dropped his jam sandwich on Mary's homework.

Honestly this was the funniest thing I've ever seen so I started to laugh my ass off.

Soon Freddy, Darla and Pedro came home and they also laughed.

After everyone calmed down I told them about y/n.

When Freddy heard about the love part he was completely destroyed, I guess he likes her a lot.

"It's okay Freddy, maybe you're the person she's in love with" Mary said while hugging him.

"Or maybe not" Pedro said and Mary gave him a death look.

"Promise me I know that y/n loves you, and if she doesn't then she's stupid. You're amazing Freddy every girl would love to be together with you" she said and I saw Freddy smiling and blushing.

"Yeah you're super cool and you're also the worlds best brother" Darla said making Freddy smile even more.

"God stop, you're making me blush" he said hiding his face in his hands. (This is so cute wtf)

Your POV:

After talking to Shazam I realized that maybe I should talk to Freddy and the others, because I miss them.

And if they're real friends they aren't gonna judge me just because of Brett and Burke.

So when I got home I asked Elsa for Mary's phone number, then I messaged her asking for Freddy's phone number.

After ten minutes she sent me the number and I typed it in on my phone.

Then I just sat there in my room thinking if I actually should do it. What if he doesn't wanna talk to me? What if he just talked to me because he wanted to be nice because he knew that I was getting bullied?

But what if he actually likes me?

What do I have to loose? I thought before pressing call.

.............."hey?"

What have I done?

~

A/n: HEYY, I hope you liked this chapter!! I know that the car thing is like in the movie but I really wanted to put in that you don't know that Billy is a superhero. I'll see when I'm gonna update but I promise it'll be soon! I love y'all so much byeee!!