Chapter four

Y/n pov

I am sitting next to Amy while Cream and Tails sit next to each other and Sonic sat by himself lastly Chris's grandpa worked on his computer next to him. Chris said standing in front of all of us except Sonic and his grandpa trying to understand," So this Chaos Control created a warp in time and space, that's how you guys ended up here. Hm, I think I understand that much but I still don't understand these Choas Emeralds you guys are talking about."

Tails asked," You guys never heard about the Chaos emeralds? Boy you really do have a lot to learn don't ya." Amy said," The Chaos emeralds are filled with a magical power." She put her arms out," And so you can imagine if you found all seven of them."

Chris's grandpa said turning from his computer," But no one has never found all seven emeralds and now it's highly improbable to find them and ever will find them." Cream speaks up asking," Why's that?" He answers," Well you see Cream, everyone of the precious Chaos emeralds has disappeared."

I shook my head about to speak when Sonic beat me to it," That doesn't they're gone." Everyone looked at Sonic he continued," When the Chaos emeralds come together in one place, they scader all over again." Chris said," That means they're still out there some place!" Sonic gives him a thumbs up he said," Right!" Tails said," Only we don't have anyway of knowing where. If the Chaos emeralds are on this planet is good but if they're still on the planet we came from we may never get home Chris."

Chris said," Listen, if the Chaos emeralds are somewhere on this planet and if we can find some way to locate them all maybe we'll be able to reverse the time warp, you guys can go back to your home planet. You'll be home before you know it, right Sonic?" I look at Sonic he answered," Yeah no worries."

~

I sat in a tree with Sonic relaxing Sonic said," Pretty good nap I needed that." I said," Yeah me too." Then I heard Cream yell," Sonic! Y/n! You won't believe it!" I look down at Cream coming to us Sonic asks," What's up?" He slides down the tree I go after him she said," They found one! They found one!"

I ask," You mean a Chaos emerald?" She nodded with a smile," Yeah they found a Chaos emerald!"

~

We've been looking all over for the Choas emerald but haven't found it. Sonic said," The place is around here somewhere. Beat we could see it easier with a birds eye view." I nod we  jump up then hop a pole at the top we look around Sonic said," Let's chill up here and wait for Tails and Amy."

~

After a while we finally see them Sonic said," It's about time." We both get up he continued," Ya think you can fly that thing a little faster." Amy yelled," Sonic! Y/n! It's over there!" She points in a direction Sonic said," Chaos emerald here we come!" I smile," Yeah let's go!" We slid down running to where the emerald is.

I thought worried,' I hope Eggman doesn't get there first and take it before we can.' We stood on a building watching a gigantic group of people running from something. Sonic asked," What's going on here?" I said," If I had to guess Eggman is responsible."

We hear something we look to see a bird plane. I smirk,' I was right!' Sonic said looking down again," So Doctor Eggman thinks he can grab the Chaos emerald before us." We continue going to where the emerald is at.

I look to see the plane coming I yell," Wait Sonic-" But I was too late he jumped then was attacked by the bird plane flying in the air. The plane went in for another attack it bounced him around like a ball.

I see Amy try to throw a ring to Sonic but misses it I quickly jump catching it I grip it and I felt something course through me I jump with my fist in front of me from a high point barely able to grab his hand. He looked suprised I smile throwing him closer to Amy and Tails.

She gives him a ring he destroyed the bird plane Sonic lands next to me. We hear a voice yell," Oh help! Somebody help!" I realized it was Chris I said," That's Chris!" Sonic said," Come on let's go help him!" We run after it Sonic suddenly said," By the way."

I look at him he continued," You know you could have destroyed it yourself?" I shrugged," I thought I'd let you do the honors." I look up to see Chris falling Sonic noticed too we go past a car catching him. We take a turn heading back to Chris's house.

~

Sonic is laying back sitting on the window sil like before I sat on ground next to him. Everyone else is in a circle staring at the chaos emerald in Chris's hand. Cream spoke up she said," Now we have one and we just need six more."

Amy said," That's right Cream." Chris's grandpa said," I'm not sure you should keep it here, after all it might have a effect on my equipment." Tails responded," No problem if anything goes wrong with them I'll fix it for ya."

He smiled happy he said to Tails," Alright, it's a deal." Tails said," Okay Grandpa." Chris got up next walked over to us he said," Um Sonic, Y/n. I'm sorry." I looked at him confused Sonic asked," What are ya sorry for?" Chris said slowly looking down," Well for.. for losing-" Sonic asked him," Got it back didn't ya? That's all that matters. I think you did a great job."

Sonic gave him a thumbs up and a wink Chris looked happy a blush grew on his face he asked," I. I did?" I smile," He's right Chris you did great for your first sky dive." His grandpa came over he said," You sure did Chris, just be a little more careful next time huh." He laughed before gave a calm smile to Chris. Chris nodded once he said looking at his Grandpa," Thanks."

He turned looking at Sonic we all smile at him happy. Chris looks at the emerald in his hand.

Me: Yeah that's Chapter 4!

(Looks at clock)

Me: Oh better go friends bye!

(Aurora leaves)