2) uh_ mental skills??

Start from the beginning

That was followed by some guffawing and a slight curve in mrs. susans straight lips.

"I see that you have paid much attention to the previous class, but it's no use applying it here to its master." Said mrs susans "but I cannot say the same thing for other classes though " she suddenly added, the twinkle in her eye suggesting something.

"So class as you can see, observation skills are very much in need for psychology which here proved fruitful for me to find jaylin's big interest in reverse psychology . But before I begin in depth, you guys have to submit that project about psychodynamic approaches within one week_" she talked on.

Mrs. Susans was the kind of teacher who was strict but could be startlingly friendly at times. But using that friendliness to your advantage will give you the privilege of outstanding performance. And this time I mean it literally. Trust me when I say it's not something to be proud of.

"So how's it going there?" The guy, was his name Tony or rony I never seemed to remember, asked me.

"Pretty good" I said with a straight face.

"Cool. Did you realize that you are wearing mismatched shoes?"

Instantly my eyes trailed down looking at a yellow sneaker and blue shoes with the lace tied knotted rather hastily. Weirdly enough they seemed the same to me this morning.

"Uh_"

"Seems like you don't care"

That earned him a chuckle.

"Now there are different components of human communication. The obvious ones being speaking and listening. There is a great difference between hearing and listening. Which one do you think you are doing right now Tony?" Asked mrs. Susans.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Can I have one?" I asked as I took some cash from my wallet.

The guy at the counter looked up and smiled as he handed me the popcorn.

I walked in to the theater and snuggled into my seat already having some popcorn. Class had ended early today giving me some hours of freedom before the curfew. That made me take a ticket and go for a movie, Alone.
As much as I like the company of my friends, sometimes I like it being by myself. You have to give yourself some love too. It was a long time since I went on a date with me, so it was nice and cozy to have that feeling again.

No judgement. No hate. No trying to small talk.

You have to like being in your own company. I mean if you hate it being with yourself, who would like to be with you?
But all this didn't mean I didn't have friends. I did have some of the best friends I could ever have. It just meant that as much as I was an extrovert sometimes I liked being in my own company.

The movie was about to start. The lights dimmed. The projector turned on. People started tucking their phones into their pockets. Not all of them, but most of them.

That's when I felt it from behind. I turned in horror before it was too late but the damage was already done.

Whooohooo. Now this has above 1000 words. When I started the story I saw a video on how to write good wattpad books. And it said don't make your chapters too lengthy. Cut it if you need to. An average chapter can contain about 1500 words. But as you move on you can maybe extend it to 2000 or so.

Well in my previous stories the maximum word limit I had was about 500 words. And I was astonished about how in the world I was going to write so much in a chapter.
Well apparently I'm learning to do exactly that. Proud me. Slaps myself in the back.

Well the funny thing is that my book already has 9 reads before it even got published lol.

Well how are you guys in there? Quarantine to your best huh ?please do stay safe everybody. Remembering all of you in my prayers.
Well what do you think happened to Jay?

Popcorn guy: well I know the answer to that. Well jay _"

Dusutti: shhhhhhh

Popcorn guy: but_

Dusutti: shhhh

Popcorn guy: but___

Dusutti: I said shhhhhh

Popcorn guy : who is jay by the way? Scratching his head

Oh well.......

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And follow.

Keep on hanging there. Next chapter within 24 hours.