The Obstacle Course

Start from the beginning

Jack: That scar bastard almost had us killed!

Eito: Yeah! He should be more careful next time!!!

Souta: Will you two quit whiny and come on! Or else you get left behind!

Katsuki uses his explosions to fly over the robots.

Fumikage and Hanta use their quirks to follow right behind him. Members of Class 1-A had taken an early lead ahead of the other classes. Class 1-C were also giving it their all.

Yin uses some spirits to tear the robots apart. Jack screeched at the villain-bots causing them to be smashed by the ultra sonic wounds. Sylvia and Destiny teamed up and uses their fire to burn and melt the robots.

Zoe created a large venus fly trap and it captures then swallows up one the robots.

Luna manifested her water and pierced through another robot and watched it electrocuted and explodes due to it not being water-resistant.

Hein uses her one of her coins and flipped one onto the robot. The robot soon felt unlucky and fell to the ground unmoving.

Some on-lookers wondered how did she do that?!

Others had fights past the smaller robots, including Deku, who Mikoto had noticed uses a piece of the larger robots to defend himself while the snow quirk user uses his snow and manifested it into.

Momo had created a cannon and shoots down the larger robots, clearing a path for the other students.

All of the students eventually reach the next obstacle: The Fall.

In this obstacle. Competitors must traverse large stone pillars connected by tightropes without falling into the pit below in order to move on to the next obstacle.

Tsuyu, Tenya, Shouto, and other students use their quirks while balancing themselves to get across.

Kenji and Maria used their animal-like quirks and flew off.

Katsuki flies across using his explosions while a girl named Mei Hatsume from the support course uses her gadgets to do the same.

Meeting her was...eccentric...and weird...

He never anyone before who called their inventions their babies...

Shouto is the first to get across the fissure, with Katsuki in hot pursuit.

Mikoto created a bridge to help get the rest of his classmates across.

Others had flied over the obstacle while Izuku traverses the tightropes upside-down. Mikoto asked him did he need help.

Deku: I'm fine Miichan! Just go on without me. I need to figure this out on my own!

-Later-

The final obstacle was a minefield that the competitors must cross in order to reach the finish line.

Shouto, as usual, is the first to reach it, but he's at a disadvantage because he must cross it slowly to avoid exploding.

This allows Katsuki to catch up to Shouto and attack him, giving the former the lead.

Bakugo: HEY ICYHOT! YOU MADE THE WRONG DECLARATION OF WAR TO THE WRONG PERSON!

Mikoto: (Eh? What is he talking about...?)

Mikoto spots a big metal panel that must have fallen off one of them. He’s not exactly sure what he could use it for, but he brings it along anyways... it’s better than nothing...

Deku and Mikoto continued rushing through the course.

As Deku approaches the field of landmines. He started to feel doubtful again. There were a lot of people who are ahead of him in the race still…

Then he noticed the launcepad...

Deku: Oh well...It's my only option...

-Eventually-

BOOM!!!

Over the loudspeakers, Present Mic announces.

Present Mic: Woah, look at this everyone! Midoriya Izuku from Class A is triggering the landmines on purpose to use them as launchpads to shoot himself forward! Who knew such a reckless strategy would be so effective?!

Izuku has just passed Todoroki and Bakugou, and now he’s running for his life...because neither of them seem too pleased about that.

Mikoto: At least it seems like Izuku is doing well....but not for long...

Mikoto stops and looks down at the metal panel within his hands. He brought his gaze up at the landmines.

Mikoto: A launchpad, huh?

This just gave him a good idea.

......

BOOM!!!

Then, suddenly, there’s an explosion from further behind.

What the hell?

But that definitely wasn't from Bakugo.

Present Mic: WOOOAAAHHH!!! An even more unexpected twist! Mikoto Yukimura from Class 1-C ia using the ‘launchpad’ idea to a much larger degree of his snow! He’s now snowboarding past the competition in pursuit of first place!

Deku: (He did WHAT?!!!)

They watched in awe as he flew over their heads with snow scattering all around them.

Bakugo: DAMN YOU SNOWBALL!!!!

Mikoto gave him the middle finger.

Shouto:.......

"MIKOTO YUKIMURA IS NOW IN FIRST PLACE!!”

That seems to startle the three of them out of their shock, and they turn and start running forward.

Deku and Mikoto were ahead with Bakugo and Todoroki following.

They saw the finish line up close.

Deku: You ready for this Miichan...?

Mikoto: Yeah! After all! Let's finish this! Too see who wins~!

Both boys ran as fast as they could to the finish line...

Present Mic: HERE IT IS EVERYONE! BOTH BOYS ARE NECK AND NECK! ONLY ONE CAN WIN THIS RACE! WHICH ONE OF THESE BOYS WILL WIN?!! WHO WILL COME IN FIRST!!!

The finish line is near.

It was approaching faster and faster.

Who will be the winner...?!