connection

Anika hugs mahir,Guari hugs aadhi,bhavya hugs neil.mahir,neil &aadhi didnt want to leave the hug..they always want to hold anirivya like this.
MNA:okay we will permit you all to join rms but .....we have a condition.
Anirivya:okay ......whats your condition.....
Mahir:you all want to hide your surnames.
Neil: because we all are from business family,so we have lot og enemies.
Aadhi: and one more thing ...you all dont disclose anyone who we are for you.
Anirivya:😔😔😔 then you all dont come to meet us.
MNA: how we will live without seeinv you alll.so we all will surely come ...but....not to your college....to our mansion in mumbai...
Anirivya: okay...you all want to come on every weekend...because we cant live without you alll....they
hug them.
Anika:tillu bhai, how we will get admission in rms college.
Guari:and also in college hostal.
Bhavya:because classes are already started..
MNA:its just a matter of a phone call..and they left from there.
AFTER SOME TIME
MNA:girls you all got admission in rms college.
Anirivya:thankyou and hugged their bhaiyaas...
Next day
Anirivya packed their bags and went to college in their car.
ANIRIVYAS CAR

Ani:if anyone ask our name, we will say sirf..our name ..not surname.
Guari:its actually easy for us naa
Bhav: because we didnt use our surnames from childhood.
Ani: we are daughters of billionare family and sis of great celebraties...but not even our best friends know about it.

Bhav: actually its a good thing...

Guari: we all always loved a normal family.
Ani: mmm and they hug each other.

They reached college hostal...and went to the room granted for them...after some time time they drift into a deep slumber.....not knowing whats coming to them next morning....

Shiomrus room

They 3 felt like they are real brothers ....within few days ...they know everything about each other...
Ru:shiom , you know...i always complaint my parents ....that i want a sibling...because all my friends have siblings...
Om: same pitch bro...i always wanted a brother or sister for me..with whom i can share everthing...to tease him/her..shiv you are lucky...because you have a loving brother...
Shiv: I know i am lucky ..you know guys my bro loves me.but he always busy in his business meetings. he didn't get any time for me..he will go office before i woke up..and came home after i sleep.so i didnt get time to share my mind to him...but he is very possessive about me...he always sent bodyguards for my safety...and l love him very much.
Ru: guys yesterday i saw a dream ...in that i have 2 elder brothers ...they were looking exactly like you 2. They loves me and i loves them very much..they 3 always ...share everything witb each other....
Shiom listened to him with a shocked expression.
Ru: what happened to you 2...
Shiom together: we also saw the same dream.
Shiomru: we 3 saw same dreams...what a coincidence..
Shiv: i felt like we 3 have some connection..
Omru: but what...
Shiv: dont know.
Omru: okay just ignore it...
They also drift into a deep slumber...by thinking about their connection☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️