I get up, and walk over to her, "Looks like your having trouble, need help?" I ask, she seems to nice not to help, anyone else i would let figure out on their own. She froze for a second, then looked at me with a sweet smile said "No, i'm fine, you helped me enough today". She looked kind of cute, (nope, nope, nope, nope, you can't catch me gay thoughts, Oh yes we can!) I see she already got the keys in the door, just couldn't unlock and open the door, and the boxes seemed heavy. Naturally i unlocked the door and opened it for her.

"Thank you, but you really don't have-" "I know, i'm going to anyway, sorry for cutting you off" I see what i think was a small bit of pink on her cheeks, but it went away quickly, must of been my imagination.

She walks in, and sets the stuff down, and i turn to leave but was stopped by Blake saying "W-wait, please" i stop and turn around to look at her. "Why don't you come in for tea, it's the least i can to to thank you..." I was shocked, and my eyes widened a bit, we didn't really know each other all to well. "I-i meen, if you don't want to its fine i-" "No no, its fine, i'd love to, sorry for cutting you off again.". She steps aside and gestures for me to come in. Her place was nice, not to big, had a small kitchen that led to a living room, a bedroom off to the side and a bathroom to the otherside. "Oh, sorry if you don't like it." "No that's not it, i like it, just looking around, i really wouldn't have a place to judge if i didn't like it anyway." I say, and smile. she walk ahead of me, and into the kitchen, got out a kettle, 2 mugs and started making tea. She left it on the burner until it was boiling. I was still standing, just kind of watching, i probably looked creepy.

She walked around the counter and led me to the couch, "Now, we wait till its boiling. Anyway, i just wanted to thank you for helping me today, you really didn't have to" "Like I said, I'm going to anyway" "Ok, helping with the door, i understand, but literally paying 200 dollars out of your pocket, i really don't." "It's simple, I wasn't going to let someone become homeless." "Ok, well, i'll pay you back, i'm sorry you felt the need to pay it for me." "Did you have the money?" "Well no, i don't get paid too much as i just work at a daycare."

Wait, does she work at the daycare i passed today? "you know, you apologize to much." "Oh, i'm sorry, i just don't want people to not like me is all." She looked at the ground and rubbed her arm. "Also, you always have a bow on, the same place all the time, why is that?" She froze, she looked like she was thinking. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask, but if you want to know the truth...." She paused. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." "No, no, you should know the truth, i'm fine with whatever you think of me after finding out." What? it's just a bow.

She carefully undid the bow, to show cat ears on top of her head. She looked at the ground, refusing to look at me, so i do the only thing i could think of. I put a hand on her shoulder, she looked up, tears in her eyes, but they refused to fall. "I really don't get why this is supposed to change how i feel about you, You have cat ears, oh well.". She looked shocked, like no one ever said something like that to her, a few tears falling. Shit, what do i do?!

"T-that's it? you don't care? You do see this right." "Yeah i have eyes, and why does it matter if you're a faunes or not?" There was silence, until a high pitched whistle filled the room. Blake got up took it off the burner, and set it aside to let it cool. She sat back down, "You really don't care about what i am?" "No, you seem nice, that's the main reason i'm nice to you" She was confused, I can understand why, faunes aren't the most popular. "Well, its get off the topic, what's it like to work at a daycare?" I ask, she gives me a small smile, and begins.

"Well for starters,it's not all that bad, the kids are well behaved for the most part. Not only that, i get to work with my best friend, His name is Sun, and also a faunes." Hmmm, she's probably straight. "Yeah, he's gay and has a boyfriend named Neptune, but it's fun working with him." "Tall, blond?" i ask, she nods, "I think i passed by one time on my way back from the gym." "Oh, you should drop by, say hi sometime." She smiles that cute small smile (Fuck, I'm so gay) then she looks at me and asks "you said your a boxer this morning, like professional?" "Oh, yeah, i got the nickname The Dragon, so you could look that up and find a few fights there, but they're also on T.V."

We talk for a bit longer, drink tea, talk more, and just have a nice time. Before i knew it it was already 2200 (10:00pm). "This was fun, just talking, we should do it again sometime, at my place." I say, giveing a smile. It really was fun, and Blake was actually a really interesting person. "Yeah, sounds fun, thanks again for all the help today." She says as we walk to the door, she opens the door, i take a few steps out then say "Yeah, it's really no big deal". She shakes her head "It was a big deal to me, but goodnight" "Yeah, goodnight" We wave then she closes the door.

I walk back into my apartment, close the door, and flop on my bed again. I turn over to lay on my back looking at the ceiling, i wonder what will happen.

It be done, kind of slow, and boring, but oh well, you still read it. Hope you enjoyed, things will pick up more next chapter.