I walk back into my apartment, looking for whatever I need, change of clothes, snacks for me just in case I need them, the basics when dealing with a small child. I put in into a smaller bag, and head out again. This time I take my motorcycle, it got a bit hotter and they live kind of far.

~Another le time skip bitches~

I arrive at a Ruby's house, it was huge by the way, and knock on the door. Weiss answers holding White (their kid) (also, they have the last name rose ;) -author) "Oh, hey Yang, didn't expect you to actually be here in 30 minutes" "You doubt me to much" "I doubt everyone except Ruby and Winter" "Well may I come in" "Oh, yeah, sorry.". I walk in, toys everywhere in the playroom, the living room was clean, with a nice carpet and a rug the had a weird pattern of red black and white. The kitchen was also very clean, you wouldn't find a single speck of dust in there, how much does Weiss clean, Gods damn. I sit down on the couch, witch is white, stupid choice with a tiny child, but not my place to say.

I hear footsteps running down the stairs as if a little kid is running down excited for Christmas, then i'm body slammed by a bunch of rose petals, only stumble back a little. "YANGOHMYGODSYOURBACKIMISSESYOUSOMUCH" It was all kind of mixed together, but Ruby was squeezing the living daylights out of me. She looks small and weak, but she is strong enough to squeeze me to death. "Hey sis, I just saw you 2 weeks ago" "so, am I not allowed to miss you?" "You are, but you body slammed me, you did this 2 weeks ago." "I don't care, I missed you so flipping much" "still too innocent to cuss but not too innocent to have a kid, I don't understand you." "You don't have to" "ok, let go of me now"

She let's go, and we see Weiss standing there holding White, "Ruby, I 100% expected that." "Awww, you love me all the same" "I hate when your right". I have to admit, they're cute together, wish I had someone in my life, last time I tried to date, the guy was a creep, and now I'm 100% gay. "Yang, what's the bag for?" "What was it for last time?" "Oh, so clothes and snacks?" "Yep" time passes, I do that thing where you throw the kid in the air and catch them with White, and talk with Ruby and Weiss. After a few hours, white eats, then gets put down for a nap. Weiss comes back down, sat next to Ruby, and I had to deal with hell!

"Soon, Yang, how's your love life?" "Same as last, I'm still single" "if you need-" "I can find a girlfriend on my own". Weiss was good at finding matches for people, but I always refused her help, I wanted a relationship I could find, not have someone found for me. "Ok, for example, what do you want them to be like" "well for starters, I don't want them to go through my underwear drawer"

"Yang, not everyone is like that." "Yeah, I know, but it's still on the top of my list." "Fine, fine, what else do you want?" "Them to be nice, to not need me, but want to be with me, I don't want it to feel forced for either of us. I also want them to talk to me whenever, and be comfortable talking." Weiss forms a smirk on her face, the smirk she gets when she thinks she gets a great idea. "I swear Weiss if I find out you fucking set me up with someone." "Fine fine, I won't."

A couple more hours and it's about 1500 (3:00pm). "Well this was fun, but I have to go." "What, you just got here!" Ruby said, a sad expression on her face. "I'll be back in about 2-3 weeks." I grab my keys. "See ya" I wave goodbye, and head on my way out. I get on my bike and leave, another 30 minute ride back, not so bad, but not enjoyable when your tired.

I arrive at my apartment, park my bike and get off, 1530, not so bad. I step inside, wave to my landlord, head up the stairs, and get to my apartment. I unlock the door, walk in and drop my stuff, and flop on my bed, i roll over on my back and have one arm on my forehead, and one resting on my stomach. I close my eyes a bit, then a bit more, then more. i was about to fall asleep when i heard a grunt, I lean on my elbows and look out my still open door. I see Blake carrying 2 boxes, 1 looks full of paper, the other i couldn't see.