03:00

lowercase intended

lowercase intended.

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝
03:00 — flame girl
⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

✧°. ༄

before mauve could even stand up, the latter had already ran away, but it did not end there, mauve dragged her friend and dashed as well as they chased after renjun.

"hey! stop right there!" mauve yelled at no certain person, she had difficulties in finding him since he was now completely lost in the sea of people, who knows, he might just be beside her, but in his other form?

"you could've blocked his way dumbwit!" her bestfriend reprimanded, "are you seriously telling me to use my powers infront of the crowd? do you want me to perform an exhibition here?"

on the other hand, renjun was just standing meters away from the two who's busy arguing. he took the form of an adult around 30s, the lad grabbed his phone and quickly dialed a number of a certain someone while he panted.

[ "hello?" ]

"yah! na jaemin!"

na jaemin specializes in travelling at the speed of light, aside from that, he developed the power of lightning when he reached 12 years old.

[ "what is it, huang renjun? i'm in the middle of watching the competition, it's crowded here, what do you need?" ]

"and i'm in the middle of trouble, i have been caught by those two."

[ "two? oh the flame and telekinesis girls?" ]

"yeah."

[ "what am i going to do then?" ]

"save me here, i can't run any faster, i'm really exhausted! i'm in the park near your past university."

[ "i am in the middle of–" ]

"they won't notice you!"

[ "ugh fine, give me 5 seconds." ]

and within 5 seconds, jaemin had arrived at the park but haven't seen the latter yet. walking around, he was sighingr continuously as he scratched his head in annoyance.

"where are you? i'm looking around–ow!"  while he was roaming around to find the latter, jaemin felt a spark of electricity travelled through his skin when he collided on a certain someone, he gazed at the lass he bumped onto, jaemin instantly flashed a sweet smile.

[ "hi cutie, can i get your number?" ] renjun's eyebrows furrowed after hearing his friend's words, "what the actual fuck, na jaemin?"

[ "shhhh, i think she's about to give it." ] renjun heaved a deep sigh, regretting his decisions of being his friend.

[ "(hey, do you think i should set his ass on fire?) oh, wild girl!" ] renjun overheard the girl's sentence, making him chuckle since he'd probably say the same, but his problem is that the girl sounded like someone he know.

he looked around, his eyes fixating onto the girls who were looking for him earlier—but with a na jaemin smiling and flirting with them.

"this jerk." he muttered, cursing him silently so he wouldn't hear through the call. "okay jaemin–what the hell! that's the flame girl you're talking to! i'm the man wearing the cap and white nirvana t-shirt around 30s, i'm a meter away from you, drag me the fuck outta here!"

"oh, she is? gotta blast then!" jaemin ended the call, making an eye contact with the person he assumed as renjun, then he quickly dragged him away. the girls were left dumbfounded as the lad disappeared all of a sudden.

"weird guy, he seemed familliar." scythe shrugged, "if he's familiar to you, he's probably from the institution–we never saw other people except for the ones inside the institution–if they are really considered as persons." mauve replied, "he's peculiar too, have you seen him drag that man away really really fast?"

"waIT— i think that guy's renjun—the one he just dragged away! what the hell!" scythe gasped, earning a gasp from the latter too.

"fuck! we're such a dumb duo!"

"i'm too tired! i wish i had those super fast running powers rather than these bullshit flames." scythe mumbled, walking beside her friend in the middle of the empty road while igniting a fire on her palms.

"well, we need to walk. we won't have any money left for our food if we use this for transportations. i guess we need more part-time jobs. i kinda feel like we're being a burden to mrs. jo, we need to repay her for the things she had done to help us." mauve inhaled, tiredness becoming more visible on their faces.

mauve lifted her hands, aiming at the litters on the ground, elevating it and shooting them inside the waste bins one by one. she did it easily without even having to lean down to pick it up. she just flick every scattered trashes with her hands.

"i had goosebumps, i sense something." mauve's friend poked her sides using her elbows. "i think someone's following us."

"what?" mauve whispered, "let's try walking faster." scythe tried her best to mouth the words.

their pace increased, as well as their heart beats, nervous on what may happen.

"try to escape and we'll shoot the both of you." with those words coming from behind them, they stopped on their tracks, closing their eyes and raised their hands as a sign of surrendering.

as the guards from the NCTSM institution were about to approach them, mauve, while facing back, motioned her raised right hand's index finger forward, snatching the gun from one of the guards. the others were alerted and started to shoot.

it didn't take long before scythe's eyes glowed red and strong flames came out of her palms. she made a huge fire cornering the guards in the middle, trapped inside the circle of scythe's flames.

the empty road was filled with mauve color dust and bright flames, until a strong wind came–-as if someone passed by them–with lightning striking rapidly on the ground then proceeding onto the guards, frying them quicker than the flames.

a beaming male appeared infront of the girls' sight, his face was plastered with a large grin as he glanced to the lass he was flirting with earlier.

jaemin brushed his hair backwards using his fingers as if he was acting cool.

"can i take your number now, flame girl?"

✧°. ༄