(Timeskip-New Threat on Earth)

As Thorn was finishing his training of something called Kaioken, he then heard from King Kai "Thorn I have nothing more to teach you and I have no more lessons for your training." Thorn looked a bit hurt by those words but he knew that eventually it would happen even though he had learned what he could and mastered all of it, King Kai was actually out of any and all ideas of training until another student arrived. King Kai then said to Thorn "However I want to give you a gift, Hold real still for me." As Thorn went to speak and ask what king Kai was talking about he was zapped by some kind of beam that changed his uniform however when he examined it, his expression showed that the Turtle Hermit Gi was the same but then he heard from King Kai "Now you can represent me while keeping your first teacher with you." Thorn then said after he noticed king kai's logo on his back "Thank you again King Kai for everything but now I must return to Earth since I've been away for so long." King Kai along with bubbles and Gregory waved off Thorn while he waved back at them before he finally flew off at high rate of speed back down to earth.

(Thorn's Return-Use song above)

As Goku was fighting against Raditz he noticed that he was getting beat fairly quick but he wasn't about to give up. Raditz then said before launching another volley of attacks at Goku "Hm. You certainly have spirit but I wonder how long it'll last before you perish! Don't worry Kakarot, I'll take good care of your son in your absence!" He laughed manically as he attacked Goku who was just able to defend himself before Raditz kicked him away and launched a Ki blast. Goku defended himself but just before it hit him he saw a familiar blue blast hit Raditz's blast and send it away from him. Raditz looked around but all he heard was a voice say after landing beside Goku "Am I interrupting something?" Raditz growled at the fighter who arrived but when he saw the face Raditz said to Thorn "You! You're the Saiyan that my father spent more time with than me! I'll kill you for that!" Thorn smirked and said to Goku while watching Raditz "Goku...take some time and rest a bit. I'll handle Raditz alone." Goku went to speak and try to stop him but he knew that Thorn could handle it since he knew about what he did to Junior, Thorn then said to Raditz while taking a battle stance "You sure you want to do this Raditz? Other than me being with Bardock more than you I don't think we have to do this." Raditz said with more anger in his voice "I'm sure I want to kill you, why else would I say I'm going to kill you? Now die!!!" Another blast was launched and Goku gasped at the fact he saw Thorn stand there and let the attack hit him, when the smoke cleared he saw Thorn standing there without a scratch on him. Thorn then brushed the dust off of him while saying to Raditz "On a scale of one to ten....I'd give that about a two. Come on now, surely you have something better than that up your sleeve? I'll let you try again but if it doesn't impress me I'll just end this quickly." Raditz growled even more as he knew that Thorn was tough but he charged up another attack and just like before Thorn took no damage from the attack. He sighed and said to Raditz "Game over....looks like its my turn Raditz."

Goku watched in amazement as Thorn attacked Raditz as if he was fighting Junior but Goku noticed that he could see a bit of a reddish aura around Thorn and he was right as he heard from Thorn "Kaioken Times two!" While he slammed Raditz down to the ground, Thorn charged up a Kamehameha and just as Raditz was standing on his feet the Kamehameha hit him dead center and Raditz could feel himself fading away into nothing. Just before dying Raditz thought to himself (Dammit....I hope that those two saw everything that I did......) thorn's energy fades slowly as he watched his friend Goku lay there with a near fatal wound thanks to Raditz shooting a small blast at Goku just before death. Thorn then said while grabbing a senzu bean from his pocket "Here. This is a senzu bean I got a while back...this will heal your wounds and restore your energy." Goku began to eat the bean and after a few seconds he stood up and said with amazement "Whoa! That's incredible!" Thorn went to fly off after getting Goku on his feet but he was stopped by Goku asking him "That red aura....what did you do while you were gone?" Thorn then said after a lengthy pause "Seek out a woman named Baba....when you get there ask for someone named King Kai, she'll take you to the person who taught me this technique." With that Thorn disappeared heading for Capsule Corporation in search of a certain blue haired woman named Bulma Briefs, the reason for his search was due to the fact that she had his scouter after his death and he wanted to see if she had fixed it as well as check on her since his death. As for Goku he was left confused on what Thorn had learned but he also knew that Thorn wasn't fully used to that technique however what he didn't know was that Thorn had learned up to a three times version of Kaioken but didn't dare risk it due to the strain on the body. Goku then headed for Kame House after finding his son Gohan in a Saiyan space pod crying his eyes out since he was very scared of what was happening.

(Space-Location:Unknown)

Two Saiyans were headed for Earth after one of them said to a larger Saiyan "Well Nappa looks like Raditz finally has been killed....oh well." The taller and larger Saiyan named Nappa said to the other "That's what happens when you're low class I guess....say Vegeta you look as if you saw someone or something familiar, you alright?" The shorter of the two now named Vegeta who was named after his father the King of Saiyans said to Nappa with a bit of confusion surrounding him "Slightly...did the second person there look familiar to you at all?" Nappa watched what he saw again and then what he saw shocked him slightly as he saw Thorn.....the same Saiyan that he waved off his before flying off with Vegeta! Nappa then said to Vegeta after what he realized "That's the Saiyan child I sent off before leaving with you! I knew he looked familiar!" Vegeta then said after a small pause "I wonder if he can be recruited to our cause or not....I say we head to this so called Earth and track this bastard down!" They both jumped into their pods and headed for Earth, could Thorn and the others stop them or will they fall to the Saiyan Prince?