Chapter Two: Who Are You?

He took me outside the tube station, "it's still me, Billy," he said i just stood there still, "you probably won't believe me but i went to this weird area and there was this old man and now he's given me superpowers. He said to say Shazam-" There was a flash of lightning and a big bang. I look down and see Billy standing there.
"woah," I said, shocked, " did you just turn back into Billy?!"
"That's it!" He shouted, "I have to shout that word to turn back into him!"
"You've got to get back to Rosa and Victor!" I said, worried for him.
"Fine but we can't let them see me, okay?" he said, "the only person that sees me is Freddie." I nodded. "Shazam!" He shouted and turned back into Shazam.

We got to his home and he went to the kitchen window. He saw Freddie washing the dishes in the sink, I peeked over and Freddie saw me, I quickly ducked down but Billy/Shazam didn't. I heard Freddie scream and Shazam ducked down quickly. We heard Rosa and Victor rush in to see if he was alright. "Freddie are you alright my dear?" Rosa said.
"I'm fine, don't worry." He said and Victor walked in.
"What's wrong, there's obviously something," Victor said.
"I just cut myself on the knife," Freddie said looking out the window at us.
"Well you don't have to be ashamed of that my bud," Victor said rubbing his head, "be more careful next time." and Victor and Rosa both headed back off.
Shazam and me both can back up, "It's me Billy, come out here," Shazam whispered, gesturing him to come out. Freddy slowly crept out the house and round the corner.
"You have to show me evidence you're Billy, because you could be any villain pretending to be him." Freddie stated.
"Fine," He said ruffling around in his backpack, "I am the one who took you stupid bullet," he took the bullet and of his bag, but it fell out of the plastic bag it was in and went down the drain.
"nooooo," the both shouted, I giggled and they both looked at me.
"Don't giggle this is an actual matter," Freddie said looking at me, he turned back and looked at Shazam. "Okay, well, what can you do?"
"That's the thing, I don't know what I can do," Shazam said.
"How do you figure it out then?" I said, stepping forwards.
"He can just try things, and see if they work," Freddie replied.
"Well, how do I try and fly?" Shazam asked confused.
"Just think you can fly then try it," Freddie told him. So that's what he did and it didn't work.
"So, I can't fly," Shazam said what else can I try?"
After half an hour

They we're trying out all sorts of different powers that Shazam could have, but after he hit the electric box with his laser things I left.
"Guys, I'm gonna go," I said, getting up, "because it's late and I don't want my mum and dad to get worried about where I am."
"Okay, sure," Freddie said.
"I'll see you tomorrow at school," Shazam said, smiling.

I walked home, as it wasn't far from theirs, and knocked on the door. It began to open and mum stood their in shock, "I was so worried," she said, "where were you?" she pulled me and took my bag.
"I'm sorry," I said, looking down at my feet, "I was hanging out with some of my new friends." I smiled.
She turned around and looked at me in awe, "and what are their names?" she asked.
"Freddie and Billy, they're fostered kids too," I said, walking to the stairs.
"Oh yes, I know their parents," she said, stopping me from going up the stairs, "Rosa and Victor, right?"
"Yeah, yeah," I said, "I'm really tired though, so can I go upstairs and get some sleep?"
"Of course you can," she pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the forehead, "but if you ever want to hang out with them again, make sure you tell me okay?"
"Okay," I said, slowly walking up the stairs.
"Night, Y/n," she said, and walked back in the kitchen.
I walked up and saw Brie, Liz and Danny all stood there listening in to our conversation.
"You so like Billy," Danny said.
"No I don't where did you get that from?" I asked, 'maybe I do like him, I always feel weird when he's around but maybe... oh i don't know.' I though to myself.
"Oh you so do, we saw you guys at lunch when Freddie wasn't there," Brie said, "you guys were legit just staring at each other for the whole time."
"But I thought you didn't have lunch the same period as me," I said, lightly blushing.
"We don't but we saw you guys through the hall doors," she said, smirking.
"Yep," Liz said, "you like him, we already know it."
"I don't okay, so let me just go to bed," I said pushing past them. Danny caught my arm.
"I know what love is and you two had that energy, and connection," he said, letting me go.