Chapter Three: What Did You Do?!

We got off the bus and Darla got my arm as if she was about to tell me something but Freddie caught her eye and she let go and ran into school.
"So how was that," Brie said nudging me.
"It was interesting," I say, smiling slightly.
"You so have to admit that you like him!" Elizabeth said, pushing in between me and Brie.
"Okay, maybe I do, but you can't tell anyone," I tell them, giving them a stern look but also blushing, "promise," i hold out my pinky finger. Beth and Brie both interlock with it.
"I won't tell anyone! I promise," Elizabeth said, smiling at me.
"Me neither, but if you ever miss your chance, i'll tell him for you," Brie replied, we all turn round to see Freddie and Billy talking. At that moment Billy looks up and sees us, we immediately turn back around and start giggling to ourselves.
"I've got math, what have you two got?" Brie asked.
"I've got history," Elizabeth said.
"and I've got english, so probably no where near you guys," I said frowning.
"I'm sure they'll be someone else who can sh.." Brie was suddenly interrupted by someone putting their arm on my shoulder.
We turn around and Freddie and Billy are standing there.
"I'm in your english so I can show you," Freddie said, smiling at me.
"What does Billy have?" I asked turning to him.
"I have math as well, so Brie would you mind showing me the way to my room?" Billy asks.
"Of course, but we'll have to leave Freddie and Y/n now," Brie says giving me a hug, "good luck," she whispers in my ear and giggles.
"See you later guys," Billy and Elizabeth say as we walk off in a different direction.
"Thank you for taking me under your wing," I say to Freddie, "cause otherwise i would be completely lost and have absolutely no friends."
"You're welcome! It's honestly no problem,Y/n i've gotta help anyone i know who's in the same position as me!" Freddie says, directing me to our english room.
We walked into class and our teacher sat us in our seats. I was on the one behind Freddie.
Through out the lesson he would turn round and talk to me.

As the lesson ended, I picked up my things and walked out of the classroom with Freddie. Our lesson was okay but quite boring, that's why we talked through most of it.

*Skip to Lunch*

I walked to lunch with Freddie and we saw Billy sat on his own, smiling to himself. He seemed happier than usual but I didn't take any notice of it. We sat down, Freddie was opposite Billy and I was next to him.

Billy leaned over the table and whispered something to Freddie, that I suppose I wasn't allowed to hear. After Billy sat back in his seat Freddie winked at Billy, but again I didn't take any notice of it.
"So, how's the start of you day been, Billy?" I asked looking at him.
"It's been alright, a shame that I haven't had any lessons with you though," he replied, frowning.
"Yeah, that's probably the worst part about it so far," I said, frowning back, "We have science next though!" we all smiled.
"yes! thank god," Freddie said and we all laughed.

The bell went and we all got up to go to lessons. As we waited for the teacher, we began to speak about what happened yesterday. "So is it cool being a "superhero"?" I asked, quietly so no one could hear.
"I suppose but I'm not as cool as Superman," Billy said, he seemed quite sad about this.
"I'm sure you will have 10x better powers, you just haven't discovered them yet," I said, slightly smiling at him. He grinned back at me, as the teacher pushed passed us to get in the classroom.
He let us in and we sat down straight away. Randomly I started thinking about what happened at lunch, how Freddy winked at us and Billy whispered something to him. All of a sudden it came to me, I told Elizabeth and Brie that I liked him this morning and now they're acting like this?! I think one of them must've told Billy this morning, but they wouldn't do that because we pinky promised not to. I trusted my instincts and stuck with my thought that they didn't tell Billy.
I turned to look at him and I caught him staring, once he realised I caught him he blushed and carried on listening to our teacher.
After that he caught me staring, Freddy kept on nudging me as to show me that he's caught us both staring at each other.
Throughout the lesson we'd speak but we all enjoyed science so we tried to listen as much as we could.
Everyone began to leave the classroom as it was the end of the lesson, next we had history and then we got to go home, we were pretty stoked for that.
"Show us the way them expert," Billy said to Freddy, pointing out ahead of him.
"Okay, okay, it's not that far," Freddy replied showing us around the corner and up the stairs.

We finally got in and I got seated next to Billy as we were both new to this class.
But as I sat down I started thinking again, that if he asks me out what will say, cause I can't deal with the amount of trust I will have to have in him, I can't deal with that. I'm already so nervous that he already knows that I like him.
"Y/n, are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice whisper to me. I turn around to see Billy who looked quite worried.
"Oh yeah I'm fine, don't worry," I said, sitting up.

That class ended so quickly it barely even felt like it started!
Me and Billy walked out the the front of school to wait for Freddy, who was just wondering down the steps.
"Y/N!" someone shouts from behind him. We all turn to look at them, it was Elizabeth and Brie, they ran straight over to us and Brie pushed me to the side and started talking about my day. What I noticed that was quite strange was the fact that Elizabeth and Freddy were both quietly talking to Billy.
Brie and Elizabeth gave me a hug and walked off to go home.
"Y/n can I talk to you for minute?" Billy said, he looked so nervous for some reason.
"I'll just go and sit over there," Freddy said, quickly rushing off. My heart now begins to beat really fast, I looked into Billy's eyes and my stomach began to feel a strange sensation in it which I had never felt before.
"Yeah, o-of course," I stuttered.
"Well Elizabeth and Brie told me something they maybe shouldn't have," he said and I began to get really tense.
"They told you I like you, didn't they," I said, putting my hand on my forehead. He nodded, I looked at the floor and started to shuffle my feet.
"But..." Billy was just about to say something but Freddy walked over.
"Mum's just text me and said that we have to get back home," he said, as though he didn't care that he'd just barged in on our conversation.
"Great," Billy said.

We started to walk home in complete silence, until I broke it as we'd got to my house, "I'll see you guys tomorrow, I guess," I smiled and waved.
"Bye Y/n, see ya tomorrow!" Billy shouted to me.

I opened the door to the house, as it was already unlocked that meant Elizabeth, Brie and Danny were home.
I walked in to the kitchen and they were all stood talking quietly.
"ahem," I say walking over to them.
"Oh hi Y/n!" Elizabeth greets me and she comes over to hug me. But I shrugged it off, "Hey! what did you do that for?!" she strops.
"Well, I'm sure you know that you both told Billy that I like him!" I shout. Danny puts his hand to his mouth.
"Hold up, you guys told him?" he asked them and they nodded, "why would you do that to Y/n?"
"Cause she goes on about him alllll the time and I just want them to go out already," Brie moans.
"Yeah but, it doesn't happen just like that," I say going over to them, "First of all Billy has to like me back, which he most likely doesn't, so that ruins the first part and second of all, I don't think I could trust someone that much," Brie and Elizabeth frown.
"Exactly, you can't just tell someone you like them if you don't want to, it could ruin their friendship, which i'm sure it won't cause Y/n and Billy are really close. But still!" Danny backs me up.
"Okay, we're sorry! We won't do anything like that again," Brie replies, I could tell that they were upset so I gave them both a hug,
"Why don't you text him and ask him if he wants to hang out for a bit so that you can talk to him about it?" Elizabeth says, shrugging.
"Fine," I say getting my phone out.

A/n
I haven't uploaded a part on here in what seems like forever! But I'm back and I hope you enjoyed this part. If you want anything specific to happen in the next part, leave it in the comments and I may include your suggestions!