21. Always protecting you

Start from the beginning

"Are you cereal? You punch the shit out of him y/n. It's actually pretty funny!" We both laughed.

"I should've kicked his balls, really tho. Are you okay?"

"Yes i'm fine y/n. Relax!"

......

It's been 3 days after i punch that stupid paparazzi, there's news saying that i punched that guy for no reason, that my attitude changed ever since i got in a relationship with kendall.

I was reading some tweets on my twitter, a lot of people are bashing me for punching that guy. Sending mean tweets about me and kendall.

"She changed when she and kendall started dating."

"Kardashian kurse coming right up!"

"My friend said that she punched that guy because he groped kendall."

"Who gives a shit about that stupid kar-jenner clan?!"

"She's too over herself."

Y/IG Name Stop judging others by what you see

Y/IG Name Stop judging others by what you see. Because what you see is what they want you to see. Why hate us if you don't really know what happened? I've been quiet about this even though i want to answer all your questions individually. I've always been nice to paparazzi ever since i started in this industry even though they are so annoying, rude and invading my privacy. I tried to understand them because it's they're job. But what he/they did to @kendalljenner is way out of line. That is PERVERTED AND DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED. I'm not going to apologize for what i did to him because he deserved it. I will NEVER make a deal with paparazzis and i will not befriend anyone who perpetuates this kind of behavior.

I put my phone in silent and toss it on my couch. I don't give a shit about what they say about me, i know to myself that i didn't do anything wrong.

KENDALL'S POV

"Ken did you saw y/n's instagram post?" Khloe said to me.

"No. What post?" I look at her confused.

"She tagged you! Just open you god damn instagram ken." She rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh fuck. I told her not to answer those mean tweets!"

"You can't blame her ken. She's just protecting you. That is impressive kenny." She winked at me.

kendalljenner Stop the hate guys

kendalljenner Stop the hate guys. Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be. @Y/IG Name 🤗😘

I put my phone at my bed and continue to pack my stuff because i'm flying to london tomorrow morning. I'm a little bit sad because y/n can't come with me to london. She told me that she's busy preparing for her next album.

A/N: Sorry this is short, i have a fever so i need to rest. Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote. ❤️