Just capture him

Min-seo pov.

Two days passed since we met Hannah's friend. While being outside I heard quite a few things from people suspecting the things happening inside the castle. After I told this to Hannah, we decided to meet her friend once again to ask if she knows now what is going on. We went there in the evening after the bakery closed.

Ji-hee: "So what brings you guys here?"

She asked as we were now sitting together.

Hannah: "Well you obviously must have heard the rumours, which are going around."

Ji-hee: "Yes, who didn't?"

Min-seo: "And we thought that we could ask you if you know something from your husband."

Ji-hee: "Ji-hun said that only a few knew. Not even the guards. But he did see the other knights going into the woods. So many of them. There is definitely something wrong what the King doesn't want us to know."

Hannah: "But what could that be?"

Min-seo: "I don't know."
_______________

I was once again in the woods with my arrows and bow. I love hunting. Sadly, I am not allowed to, since I'm a girl. However, I don't care. I still do it. Only Hannah knows, but I think that my dad is also aware of where I always go. Still, he doesn't say anything. And I am grateful for that.

It was already dark when I went back home. Strangely, Hannah wasn't there. I quickly went to check up on my father. He was sleeping peacefully so I went down to eat something. Hannah has to explain a few things tomorrow.
_______________

The next day came and I opened the bakery and started working, while waiting for Hannah. Half of the day was over and she still didn't show up. I was thinking of going to her house to see if everything is ok, when the door burst open and she ran inside.

Min-seo: "What's going on? Is everything ok? Where were you?"

Hannah: "I need your help. I'll explain everything just come with me."

She said taking my hand and walking towards the door.

Min-seo: "But what about my father?"

Hannah: "If I'm not mistaken, then he took his medicine and is resting now. Don't worry it won't take long"

She was taking me into the forest.

We were deep in the woods when she stopped walking and turned around.

Hanna: "I got in trouble with some guards at the market yesterday. I managed to get a deal with them, they would let me go if I would bring them some bird."

She explained quickly.

Hannah: "And I know that you can hunt so..."

Min-seo: "You want me to get that bird for you?"

Hannah: "Yes, please."

She smiled. I only shook my head and went to get my bow and arrows. We were quietly walking through the forest looking for that bird.

Hannah: "It's that one. None of the guards ever got to catch that bird and so it's some sort of challenge between them? I don't know, they just said I have to catch that one. I think that they know I won't be able to catch him since they couldn't. But they don't know that I have you, so..."

She said pointing at the bird, we were looking at.

Min-seo: "Go a few steps back and stay quiet."

I told her and she did so. Slowly, I started to aim at the bird as it started to fly away. With one eye open, I looked at my pray and waited for the right moment. Letting go of the arrow, it flew right at my target, bringing it down.

Hannah: "That was an impressive shot Min-seo."

I smiled.

Min-seo: "Thank you."

We both walked towards the bird on the ground.

Hannah: "And it's alive. Now I am really impressed, you are amazing!"

Min-seo: "Thank you."

I remembered something while we were walking back home.

Min-seo: "Hannah?"

Hannah: "Yes?"

Min-seo: "Some GUY got you the bird right?"

Hannah: "Yes, I know. I won't say anything stupid."

She laughed.

We went to the market directly. I waited, while Hannah went to the guards from yesterday. Suddenly a group of people started gathering at one corner. I went there, to see what happening and to my surprize there were the king with his guards and his consultant.

Consultant: "This tournament will give you the opportunity to prove yourself. The winner can choose between having the hand of the princess or wealth!"

Wealth... I could help my father with the money...

Consultant: "The only thing you have to do is capture a demon. The Eodum-ui Agma."

What?!

_______________________________________

Yoooo!
How are you guys?

As always I hope you liked this chapter, thanks for Reading.

Bye♡