Chapter 4

Aidens pov

I'm on my way to my fourth period class chemistry the only class that I have with my Mate . Thank the moon goddess that she's not my partner .

I walk into the classroom and claim my seat its weird I feel like something's missing as mrs.right starts her lesson . Then all of a sudden the girl from earlier enters the room .

" sorry for being late mrs. Right it won't happen again ". The girl says

" Oh its okay dear you must be new what's your name ?"

" Oh no I'm not new its me kaitlynn " she says as everybody's mouth drops , this goddess is my mate ?. No it can't be my mate is a nerd , She's not hot this girl is lying .

" Your lying " I shout

Kaitlynns pov

I'm lying did he really just say that why the hell would I lie . oh he does not understand how pissed he just got me.

"Are you sure I'm lying MATE " I emphasize the mate part as I hear every one gasping in shock . It was so worth it just seeing the look on his face .

" Okay everyone settle down now , miss Taylor go take your seat "

I look over the classroom and I realized that the only seat left was next to Aiden who still had a look of shock on his face . Oh he's totally going to regret rejecting me . I walk over to the seat putting a little extra sway in my hips as I walk earning me wolf whistles from some guys and glares from the girls.

"Shit Aiden can I have her " Derrick our pack warrior said , causing a growl from Aiden and a smirk from me . This is going to one interesting class . I take my seat next to Auden making sure that I brush my arm against his causing a gasp from him , leaving him with a shocked look on his face. What can I say any girl in her right mind would you with him a little at least after he rejected them.

Aiden's POV

" If you touch my , even look , no breath to close to her I will kill you "I mind linked Derrick When her arm touched mine I immediately felt the Sparks and boy were they strong , I instantly calmed down , I never realized how much I needed her

.

.

.

.

.

Okay I'm sorry that I have not updated in a while . it's just that my grandmother has recently passed away .

And i would like to say thanks to marianacc for editing this for me . lastly sorry if it's short I will try to update soon and make the chapter longer