"Kasi, did you find my blue hair clip?"

"Is this the clip you are searching for?" Karissa asked Khushi showing her head.

"Where did you find it?"

"I can't find a clip, so I take it from your room."

"You could have said this to me earlier. I was shouting on roof top for this. Keep it safely, Sheila aunty gifted it to me when we came here from Ahmadabad." Khushi told her sister.

"Gudiya, did you get ready?" He father came to Kasi's room and asked to Khushi.

"Yes Abba, I'm almost ready." Saying this she went to her room. She got ready and took the holy Torah to know what awaits in the college.

'Understand a man by his deeds and words; the impression of others lead to false judgement.'

Khushi read the passage and closed the book. He heard her mother calling for breakfast and went to the dinning table.

"Abba, can we go to the synagogue before we move to the college?" Khushi asked her father.

"Sure. We can."

After having dinner Khushi went to her room. She sat down on the bed and raised her pants on her right leg. She looked at her residual leg and closed her eyes.

"Yehweh, give me strength to overcome everything that may happen in college. I hope that it won't be difficult like the way schools used to be." Khushi remembered all that bullying she suffered just because she is an above knee amputee.

Making sure that her prosthetic leg is placed correctly, she took her crutches and walked out of the room.

She and her father reached the synagogue

She and her father reached the synagogue. They offered prayers and took a bus which will take them to her college.

******

Arnav Singh Raizada is quite popular among the students as he is the State Player of Maharashtra Football Team. A talented football player who played a major role in winning the Santosh trophy. Get into the college on sports quota as his academic is too low for him to get an admission in any college. Extremely rude and straightforward man who don't give a damn to anyone.

Arnav parked his bullet and get down. A student of second year BBA who hardly attend the class. It's the college level football tournament finals between Management department and English Department. Arnav worn his jersey and stood on the ground with his teammates.

After half an hour, the match started. Both the teams played well except the English members doing fouls in between.
Arnav is running with the ball when he felt a guy pulling on his jersey making the ball to pass on to the opposite team. First time he ignored it, when he did that again

"What the f**k are you doing bastard?" Arnav turned around and pushed the opposite teammate.

"What did I do?? I was just playing. Can't you see that." Kiran who pulled on his jersey answered back.

"If you have guts try to win this tournament without cheating." Arnav told him.

"It is you who is cheating, not me."

Instead of replying, Arnav just showed his middle finger as his reply.

The game started after giving a warning to both of them.

*****

Khushi and her father reached the college for the admission process. She got a scholarship and will be pursuing maths as her major. Her father went to complete some formality and she moved towards the right side of the building. She saw the ground. Soon her eyes got hooked into a boy who is terribly punching another guy who is lying on the ground. Khushi got shocked to see such an aggressive act of fight.

Watch the exact scene here.

*****

Armav kept punching Kiran on his jaws and cheeks. He raised his eyes for a second and saw a chocolate orbs staring at him. For a moment he felt captivated with that eyes, until a punch jabbed on his cheek.

*****

Khushi saw him staring at her for a few seconds before a punch landed on his cheek. Soon he retaliated by punching the other guy.

"Gudiya" he father called her and come towards her. He saw the scene and asked Khushi to move from there.

"Gudiya, hope that you don't have to see such fights when you come to study her. Do stay away from boys like that. See how they are fighting like animals." Davis adviced his daughter and walked forward.

Before walking away, Khushi turned her head and looked at the ground. The boys are holding back the man who punched that man terribly.

"He seems to be very aggressive." Khushi muttered and remembered about the hazel orbs which stared at her.

*****
New words

Torah - Holy book of Jews
Yehweh - That how Jews address god.
Synagogue - worship place of Jews

*****
I don't know how many of you will be able to absorb Khushi being an amputee.

****

I hope that you liked the prologue.
It won't be a usually college story.
I want to make it some what real and I hope I can do it.
This is an arshilious story where you will only find Arshi in an entire chapter.
Comment and vote.