🙄naina's nervousness 🙄

So guys here is my fifth part... By the way thanks for all your love... And please loving... And plz comment and vote...
So here we go...

next day...

Sameer and naina all there friends reach school...
As sameer had joined there group so now everyday sameer is seen with them only...
Sameer talked with everyone but till now sameer and naina had not done proper talk...
They had not talked about themselves...
Last time sameer tried but the comment of naina made naina embarrassed and for controlling the situation naina had to go from there...
So they had not talked much...
But sameer had talked with all openly... Means with swati,  preeti, munna, pandit....

So they reach there class and sat as naina and swati...sameer and Munna
Pandit and preeti...
Sameer was sitting on side bench of naina...

Naina pov
Yaar.. Mujhe sameer se baat karni hai... Usne sabse kitane achese bat ki mujhe bhi use bat karni hai... Uske bareme aur janna hai... Use kya pasand hai...kya na pasand hai sab jannana hai... Par kaise kal ke baat ke baad kaise najre milau usse... Kya bolu...
Main bhi na ek number ki pagal hu... Kya jarurt thi usse kahne ki... Ki woh cute hai... Par woh sach me kitna cute hai.. Hayye... Kitna handsome hai... Jab woh hasta hai toh aur bhi cute dikhata hai... Man toh karata hai uske gaal khich lu...

And while swati had notice that naina was lost in her thoughts so she did a prank... She just shouted in her ears making her coming in sense...

Naina... Agghhh... Swati tu pagal hai kya... Aise koun chillata hai..

Swati... Main.. And started laughing and running...
Naina started  chasing her...

Naina... Swati tu ruk tujhe toh main abhi batati hu... Chhodungi nhi main tuze...

Swati... Chhodane ke liye pahile pakadna padata hai... Woh karke dikha...

Naina... Tu ruk..
And was chasing her in whole school...

Finally after 15 min they both were tired and sat down on a bench... And started laughing...

Naina... Maza hi aa gaya... Kitane dino bad hamne itana maza kiya... Hain na...

Swati... Haan yar... Is pal ko bahot miss kiya tha... And both hugged each other friendly...

Swati... Chal ab class me chalte hai...

Naina... Ha yarr... Shanti teacher aati hi hogi...

They went towards the class and sat on their bench ...soon teacher came and started teaching them...

After the period it was game period so all students ran towards the ground...

Swati... Naina chal aaj kuch khelte hai..

Naina...nahi yaar man nhi hai...

Swati... Kyun har bar toh khelti hai... Aaj kya hua...

Naina... Kuch nhi bas man nhi hai...

Swati... Acha kuch mat khel bas bahar toh chal...

Naina.. Thik hain..

They went outside...

Swati and her friends started playing hide and seek and badminton and etc...

But naina was simply sitting on a bench and was looking at them... And feeling the air...

Soon swati and all was engrossed in playing... And naina was watching them... After some time naina's eyes fell upon sameer who was playing cricket...
Sameer was really looking so charming that naina was not even blinking her eye...she just adoring him... She was sensing that he was very happy while playing... As he had told her that he just love playing
cricket...
She was just completely lost in him but the bell ring and naina came out of the trance... She ran towards the class and sat on her sit...
But she was watching sameer's each and every moment... She waa time to time puting glance at him... But he was not aware about it...
But after some time sameer sense that she was staring at him from long time sameer thought that she want to talk to him but due to yesterday's incident she is feeling shy... So he decided to talk to her...

Now naina sensed that sameer had looked her staring at him and naina became tensed...

Sameer got up from his seat and started taking small steps toward naina... Naina was just looking at him and his every move...
As sameer was closing distances naina was feeling more nervous soon sameer reach naina's bench...

Sameer... Hey naina... And flashed a big smile...

Naina... S.. Sa.. Sam.. Mer....

Sameer... Naina cool down... I thought now you would be comfortable... But you are still stammering...

Naina... N.. Nhi.. Sa.. mmer a.. Aisi koi baat n.. Nhi hai...

Sameer...see naina you still stammering...

Naina... No.. Sa. mmer...i.. Am f..feeling nervous...

Sameer... But why...

Naina... Sameer t.. Tum nhi samjh sakte...

Sameer... Let it be... Shayd tum mujhse baat hi nhi karna chahati...

And sameer want was going out of class in anger...

Naina pov
Tumhe kaise batau sameer main tumse kitna pyar karti hu... I just love you... That's why i feel nervous infront of you... Damit.. You affect me...

And naina too went back of him...

Sameer was walking out of the class and naina was going after him... Trying to close distance between them...
She was continuesly calling him but no response from him...
Now naina was just at some distance from sameer so she stopped calling him and sameer turned just to see that naina is following him or not... And as he turned naina and sameer dumped to each other...
(but they were not touching each other just like our iconic scence from serial...) 👇👇👇

They share a cute eyelock...                        

Sameer coming from trance moved another said of naina...

Now naina gain courage and after warning her heart not to get nervous spoke freely to sameer...

Naina... Sorry sameer...

Sameer...its ok... One minute... You had not stammered...

Naina... No now i won't stammer...

Sameer... Good... Now i feel good...

Naina was just adoring him...

Sameer saw that and shake his hand infront of him

Sameer... Hello naina kaha khoi ho...

Naina... Dreaming... Tum me...

Sameer... What...

Naina... Kuch nhi... Woh class me chale...

Sameer... Haan chalo...

They came in class...

Days wents faster.   And naina tried several time to talk to sameer...to know more about sameer... But she was not able to talk...

So this fifth part... Plz comment you have liked or not... And keep reading... I will post next part today itself or tomorrow.... Till then bye...