Thank you!!

Hey guys. Ummm.... I haven't been on Wattpad. I've been on Wattpad for almost 2 years by now.... and I just want to say thank you, to all of you. I'm happy people like this story, and the other two stories. As some of you know, this is my first ever book on Wattpad so I was scared.... I was nervous to even write a story, I kind of thought I would get hate from the way I write and the characters I made up, of course I didn't make up Cuphead, Mugman, Bendy, and Boris. But I did create Luna and her siblings. Though I want to continue this book.... I will not be continuing this book because I've ran out of ideas, if you want me to continue this book, gives me asks or dares!!

Anyways to the "Thank you" part.... I've just seen that... I have 190 followers. ^w^ thank you for those followers everyone!! Also thank you all for supporting me.... and thank you for honestly helping me out of my shell. There is one person that commented on this story in the beginning.... and she's amazing, kind, and so so helpful!! Her username is that_burrito_boii Shes awesome and she was the first person to read my book and commented a dare on it!! I'm so happy she did because none of this would have happened if she didn't, Sav thank you so so SO much for helping me, also thank you to Amberjt21 or Amber22134 (because their the same person) her name is Amber, Amber thank you for actually giving me my first dare because Amber is my friend in real life and Sav then started to give me dares. I still remember her name surprisingly XD her name was "Ishipbendystraw" and I was happy that someone saw my book, I just know that.... I have a lot of followers and I love them all.... and I want to say thank you to all the people who gave me asks or dares, votes, comments, or just reading my book!! One of my teachers saw my story and saw how many views it had and he asked me "How??" I just shrugged because I didn't know what he was talking about until I saw the computer, I just wanted to say that "It's all thanks to people on Wattpad" but I didn't and I don't remember anything else.

Please follow!!-
TheFootlooseFox
Peachylover123
that_burrito_boii
Amberjt21
Pikagirl310
Enderlox_Girl_01
borkborkbo

Thank you my little moons and stars!! Bai!!