"Don't worry you won't get in trouble, I'll have my dad talk to the principal saying that she was the one who wanted to fight you" he whispered to me.

"Okay , I'll see you at lunch" I said and then gave him a kiss before heading into my class. People stared at me as they saw Dean walk away. I took my seat and minded my own business. The clock ticked and I was becoming inpatient, when it finally did I knew I had a free period and so did Dean. I gathered my things and shoved them into my bag. I walked out of the class to find that my eyes are covered. I breathe in the air and automatically know that It's Dean.

"Dean, I know it's you" I said and he laughs and uncovers my eyes

"Your no fun" he said before taking my book bag and slinging it over his shoulder and then taking my hand in his. As we walked down the hallway people stared at us. Some girls actually looked jealous as I kissed Dean and stared them dead in the face.
"I know what your doing" he said with a smile

"And What is that?" I Said to him

"Your being territorial and it's hot" he said planting a kiss on my lips only to make the girls who swooned over him angry. I look over at them and give them a face.

"What are you staring at?" I yelled across the hallway

"Pff" they scoffed and walked away

Dean and I laugh as they can't get Dean anymore. Dean left to the bathroom and I waited by my locker. A group of guys come up to me and start flirting with me.

"Hey cutie" a guy with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes, he somewhat smelled of sun and I hated it.

"Excuse me" I Said in disgust

"Your too pretty to be standing here alone" Said another with hair that was slick back and tied into a man bun. They looked me up and down and started to lick their lips. I almost gagged in disgust of seeing them so that. Then an arm is placed in front of me, I look up to see Dean and his face isn't too happy.

"Oh hey Dean" they said to him

"What's going on here babe ?" He asked me as the guys tried to hide their fear. I look at them and give them an evil smirk.

"They were flirting with me" I Said to Dean and I could tell he was jealous and territorial. It was pretty hot to see him like that.

"She's lying bro she's the one who started to flirt with us" they said in a panic I then shook my head in disgust.

In a quick motion he grabs there heads and slams them into the lockers. The guys fall to the ground in agony and I stood there laughing at them. I walk over to Dean and give him a kiss on the cheek and I see a small smile appear from the corner of his mouth. He then kneels down and looks at them both with fury

"Let's see, you didn't just flirt with my girl. You also lied to me and said she started to flirt with u. Let me tell you something, she would never lie to me about something like this." He said to them. He then stood up and came to my side once again. He grabs my hand and went outside to his car.

I get in and immediately I'm drawn to him. He looks at me with a perfect smile and I'm trying my best to hold back everything. Suddenly I find myself lunging at him and kissing his perfect lips.

"I can't take this anymore" I say under my breath and he smirks kissing me back.

"Me neither" he said before kissing my neck causing me to moan. His hands run through my hair and I run mine through his.

"This mate bond is driving me nuts, I need you all the time" he said while he breaths heavy.

I again attack his lips with mine But this time I'm on his lap with my hands in his hair. His arms are around his waist pushing me close to his body. I pull on his hair which cause him to let a small moan and I smirk at him. His hands move down to my butt and he placed them above my pockets.