Chapter 2

K A I

"What are you guys doing to him?"
Irene asked while crossing her arms.  This is so embarassing.  As much as possible, I don't want to let Irene see that i'm getting bullied.  It will really take my pride if she will saw me.

Minho fixed my collar and acting like a friendly .I just want to hit the book right to his face now after acting nicely Infront of her.

"You better stop that. Don't bother him anymore! "

I look at Minho and his smile as he pushes me away.  He whispered something to me before he left with his gang,  so I heaved a sigh of relief.

She approach me right away

"Are you okay ?"

She asked with a worry tone.

"yes. Thank you. I am fine." I smiled like an idiot and start to feel uncomfortable .Irene is really pretty.  It really makes me happy knowing that she's worried.

"I'm glad to hear." She smile again  " I need to go because my friends are waiting for me. You should avoid Minho so you have to take care .okay?" 

I just nod and smile like am idiot. I watch her heading to her friends.

Irene is really pretty. I think I already said many times that is why there many guys  who approaches her and trying court her .  One of her admirer is Choi Minho, the guy who bullied me just now. He's handsome, Smart, Athletic ,Famous and  no  girls will ever try to dump him.

Do I still have a chance if Minho is there?Guess not. I'm a really totally opposite of him

I just took a deep sigh and just sat  in the  bench to watch her taling with the other guys.

****************************

In the classroom

Irene and Seulgi we're busy about their assignment .Irene knows that she can't do it so she just play with Rubix cube while Seulgi is Busy solving the problems . But no matter how hard she tried ,She can't fix and solve the Rubix cube.

"Hey Irene,Are you gonna play that rubix cube all day?come on help me !"
Seulgi complain while Busy solving the problem on their assignments l .Irene hiss and put the Rubix cube inside her bag .

"okay. okay.. I'll help you out. But don't blame me if we get zero." 

she took the paper and look at the problems .She start sweating when she saw the very difficult problems . When it really comes to math , she's really really bad .Seulgi just secretly laughing while watching her.

"aaaaah!I surrender!!!"" she shouted banging the table and went to the canteen instead to buy something.

"that stupid teacher of mine. How could he gave us difficult assignments?;We're just a high school  students !what did he think of me? A genius? .Can I kick him? aaaaah!!!"

she Murmured while biting the bread she bought in the canteen and went back where she left Seulgi.

"Where have you been?" Seulgi asked while packing all her things

" I just bought something in the canteen... Hey! Where are you going?"

"My Mom called just now .I need to go home .bye!"

She left the room in a rush so Irene just pouts and Solve the problem on her own.

"I really hate math!" She shouted and pout.Kai Passed by and he saw  Irene sitting with problematic Expression .He just smile and just watch her From distance .Later on Irene fell asleep without finishing her work and Kai went to her and check her work .He sat beside her and smiled before answered

"you're so dummy!"  Irene mumbled so Kai left right away after he finish answering it .

----

"Eeeeeeeeeh?" she look at the paper and blink for many times after she saw that her work is already done.

"Who did it? " She said in whispered. Inside the notebook she saw a note  written by Kai  and it says

"Don't sleep if your work is not done yet ^_^ "

It was written anonymously so she don't have any clue of him. She look around to check if the guy is still around but no one is there. In a few moment she notice that her Rubix cube is missing.

"huh?where is my Rubix cube? Did that guy who solve my assignment took it away? oh well never mind "

She wandered and start packing all her things since it's already done ,She left and wrote a note in the Table. Kai who is just hiding and watching her took the Note and smiled after he read the note

"Thank you my Cute savior ^_^. I really owe you a lot. Whoever you are, I hope I can meet you very soon. P.S Irene" 
The note says

"yes!!!!''

Kai cheered then he notice that there was written at the back of the note and it says

"Anyway, Did you took my Rubix cube ?"  Kai scratch the back of his neck and start to walk home .

______

Next day

After their practice for the competition,Irene went to her Locker and she saw her rubix cube inside. It was already fixed. She look around again hoping to see his savior ,but she saw no one.

"He did it again ^_^"

Irene left the locker smiling and smelling the White Rose that was inside the locker together with the  rubix Cube

_____

"Goodmorning !" Irene greet and sat between Seulgi and Wendy.

Seulgi ,Wendy and Joy raised their right eyebrows and crossed their hand looking at her.

"Yah ,What's wrong?why are you looking at me like that " Irene complain

"why are you smiling like an idiot?" Joy asked then Irene showed the Rubix cube

"Tanan!!!"

The three of them  was surprised ,Joy went near and stare in THE rubix cube

"Did you really do this ?" Wendy took  the rubix cube and look at it seriously .Irene shake her head as a sign of "no" and gave them a brightly wide smile

"Then who did it?" Seulgi asked

"My secret admirer ." Irene said proudly

"Admirer ?" all of them shouted ,Joy Just sigh and said

"oh well ,I'm not Surprised if Irene  has a secret admirer. She's a red velvet member and Red velvet are the prettiest in this school ..right?"

"Yeah right . "

They agreed and laugh together

______

K A I.

I am now here at the bench 5 meters away from Irene . Even if it's far , I can still see the bright smile from her face .I tried to greet her but it seems like she can't notice me so I decided  to watch her and just watch he from distance. Maybe helping her secretly will be the way to be notice by her..

not now, but someday.

To be Continued