Chapter 20:I Feel So Close To You

The Kinslayer Dwarf POV

What would be the word to describe how Casterly Rock and Lannisport fell? Well there are none.

House Lannister ruled these holdings for 6,000 years,using the wealth of the West to build the Lion strongholds but to fall later to the Wolves.As it was shameful to watch the Golden Port of the West and its Mountain Shield fall so quickly and so easily.

6,000 years of investment and it appears the to have failed.

*FLASHBACK*

As the City Wall's were breached by Northern Artillery and more gaps were made and finally the gates were broken.The Stark Force descended upon the city like a Wolf on a Prey.

Arya Stark who was supposed to lead the charge was force to take leave with 10,000 men for the Lords of the North have gathered at Moat Cailin to fight Stannis Baratheon.She was going to reclaim her real birthright so the siege was entrusted to Ser Brynden whom recently was made Hand of the Queen.

So the charge was led by Ser Brynden with his nephew Edmure Tully,Lord of Riverrun and Tyrion with his battle axe.The fighting was intense as the City Watch of Lannisport lived up to their reputation and fought well but numbers and quality brought them down with the arrival of the Unsullied who easily broke through them.Soon the City Centre fell and the Lannister Sigil was lowered with the Stark one raised.The citizens of the City and its captured prisoners were spared of any plundering as the disciplinary actions and reforms implemented by Ser Brynden bore fruit and the City became a loyal servant to House Stark.

One week later,Jaime his crippled brother and Defender of the Rock surrendered the Citadel on the condition of no looting,life will continue as usual,food and essential needs were allowed in and finally Tyrion himself was made Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tyrion enjoyed sitting on his Father's throne and could feel him rolling in his graves but now the West will declare for Aegon.Time to teach those Roses what does a Lion truly stand for.

Cersei is close..ver close for him to kill her.

x

Bride of Death POV

Volantis burned easily..as she watched from her throne perched on the hilltop.What she has done will reset the balance of power in the Essos for Centuries to come.But they got what they deserved for to challenge a dragon to a Dance is a death wish with a cherry on top.

It was easy capturing the city but the Black Wall was hard to crack with the Old Volantis Citadel behind it.So she let loose her dragons and so fell the Oldest Daughter of Valyria but out of the ruins Daenerys discovered 5 new dragon eggs.They were emitting heat and were very much alive as this was sign that more dragons will perpetuate for House Targaryen's glory.

After they were finished with Volantis,they sailed with the Braavosi,Greyjoy and her personal fleet to Dragonstone for recapturing it will give her legitimacy and loyalty of the Crownlander lords who owe much of their security and independence from the other Great Houses to the Dragons.As she closed her eyes to sleep,she dreamed of little children with silver hair and grey eyes playing with their little dragons and wolf pups.Watching them was a beautiful woman with brown hair,grey eyes,a sharp face and beside her a man who looked exactly like how a Targaryen should be.'Aegon,my nephew' realization came to her as these little children..no little girls were her great nieces and then came Drogon,Rhaegal and Viserion with her on top of Drogon and with her was 2 little boys and 3 little girls whom had really dark brown hair with streaks of silver,dark brown eyes and sun kissed Dornish skin.Riding with her was a handsome boy who looked about her age with a well build appears to be the father of these children.

Another dawn of realization hit her...'these are my children and this is my husband..' and then it ended..the dream ended but Daenerys now didn't cry cause of her dreams of Drogo as it seems she smiles of knowing that she will have children.But she wonders who is that beautiful woman beside her nephew who happens to be the mother of her great nieces.

Home is close and the closer she gets,the stronger the dreams become and the happier she gets.. 'Viserys,I hope your proud for I'm coming home'.

The End😢

A/N:as I was writing Dany part I was slowly becoming emotional as she really wants children of her blood but she is barren she can't but still enjoy this as another chapter is coming out.The new Display Picture of this story is how Queen Arya looks like 😝

P.S.-that vision is a hint of something...

Hints of Dany's new husband-Dark brown hair,dark brown eyes and has sun kissed skin.Comment if you know 😝