March 11th, 2014 (Zack)

Start from the beginning

"I feel at home all ready. By the way, where's Griffon and Millie?" I ask, sitting down in the chair I did last night.

"In Millie's room. Griffon's trying to get her ready for school," he replies.

"Ah. Makes sense. My nephews never want to get ready."

"You have nephews?"

"Three, and two nieces," I shrug and take a few strips of bacon. "I babysit 'em a lot."

"I can tell. You handled Millie pretty well yesterday," Geoff says, buttering a piece of toast.

"Nah," I say, waving my hand in disapproval.

"She would've been bouncing off the fucking walls! If you didn't watch that stupid movie with her, dinner would've been late," Geoff says. I shake my head with a smirk. Geoff just rolls his eyes and goes back to eating his food.

"Holy shit," I say, glancing at my watch, seeing it say: five thirty.

"What?" Geoff asks.

"You woke me up at five in the fucking morning?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Dude, it's seven thirty right now."

"Well don't forget that I'm still running on Ontario time. I'm gonna be so tired later," I sigh.

"That's your fault, not mine," Geoff says, biting into a strip of bacon. I narrow my eyes at him but continue eating my food. Griffon and Millie eventually coming downstairs and joining us. We quickly finish up eating, we both have a coffee, and then we're out the door. Geoff and I head down to the office a bit early, but who cares? I do. Let's just say I may be a little bit in a bad mood, and out of my shell later today. We get to the office in less than five minutes and park the car. Into the building we go. Geoff leads me through the complex to the Achievement Hunters since I still don't know my way around. I walk into the room, no one's here except Ray.

"Hey," I smile to him. He turns around in his chair and smiles back at me.

"Hey. 'Sup?" He asks.

"Nothing much, just fucking tired as hell," I shrug. "Geoff woke me up when it would be five in the morning back home so." Ray laughs at me jokingly.

"You gotta get used to it sometime," Ray smirks. I roll my eyes and smile, heading for my desk. I turn on the Xbox and sign into Live. I open the tray and take out Assassin's Creed, putting it in the case and on the shelf. I grab GTA V and put it in disc one. Stupid title update. I sigh and walk over to Ray who's playing Guacamelee.

"Whatcha doin'?" I ask, resting my arms on top of the chair and leaning forward.

"Playing Guacamelee," he answers, looking up at me and smiling. "You?"

"Downloading the GTA five update. Gonna take three thousand years so I came to watch you play," I smiled back.

"Then sit down, stay a while. Michael's usually late anyway," Ray suggests. I shrug and take a seat in Michael's chair, rolling it closer to Ray. I hear the door open and shut and turn in the chair to see Team Same Voice. I smile and wave to them.

"Hey Jack, Ryan," I say to them. Jack and Ryan smile back, Ryan waves and says says a happy "hey." So all we're missing are Gavin and Michael.

An hour passes by full of laughter, friendly chitchat, and myself watching Ray play (more like backseat gaming) Guacamelee. I hear the door open but pay no mind to it. A few more minutes pass and someone kicks my chair roughly. I turn around and look up to see the red haired man: Michael.

"May I help you?" I ask. He narrows his eyes dangerously and Ray turns around to see what's going on.

"How about you get the fuck out of my chair?" Michael growls. I fake smile for a second and roll my eyes.