🕷Codename: Deku🕷

Some people are born to be heroes or villains. But many are thrust upon these roles with very little regard and must simply make the best of their new stressful life. So welcome to the world of heroes and villains, where the war has only begun, and that is what makes the world of humanity well... Crazy, vicious people called villains run wild, preying on the weak, leaving cities to crumble and civilians to tremble in fear. Luckily the world is protected by heroes and heroines, an elite group or individual with great responsibility and power.

People are given powers, a.k.a quirks, a unique ability or power passed by family bloodline or developed on their own, there's beauty in every quirk, but also the great danger, it's up to that person or wielder to use it for bad or good... But having a powerful quirk doesn't mean you're famous, unstoppable or heroic. They also have their downsides or disadvantages, they are still human after all. A true hero is willing to save others from danger, "Sacrificing one life is worth saving others." And those who say so, usually mean they should be made by others, Ironic and cruel right?.

But some people aren't blessed with such gifts, in fact, 80% of the people around the world have quirks, 20% of people fall under the category of quirkless, and Izumi is one of them. Ever since she got kidnapped, her mother, Inko Midoriya, had to move in with Bakugou's place, she was diagnosed with depression with her missing daughter, so Mitsuki took care of her. Being childhood friends, she owed her so much, even Katsuki would volunteer to watch over her, but he hasn't repented his guilt to Inko yet.

Years flown by, the hope for finding the lost child was slowly thinning that the police would file her dead, but Mitsuki, being the raging woman she is, kept forcing them to find Izumi, she even raged out on the pro heroes who were working on the case, and they know that declining the task was a slim chance and the only ones who believe that she was still out there, were the Bakugous and Inko.

Speaking of heroes, they had a problem of their own, recently the numbers of villainy and trouble have been rising at an alarming rate. Heck even some pros heroes got hurt in the process, one-time Endeavor (Japan's #2 hero and scary man) ended up in the hospital for a month, the pros were able to get the information to their growing problem. A villain has emerged from the dark, but what totally got the heroes' attention, it's that Endeavor claims that the villain was quirkless!. That is something you don't hear every day, the needed more in-depth information, thus the investigation began.

But unbeknownst to them, Izumi Midoriya, is one of the members of the League of Villains. Unlike most of them, she doesn't have any ridiculous quirks. All for One, known to be All Might's greatest enemy and strongest super villain in Japan, took Izumi under his wing who taught her the art of combat, intending to train her as their master assassin. However, he wanted to up his game, imagine the heroes defeated by a quirkless individual, it might even increase more followers, so he put young Izumi to a secret program called Blooming rose.

There in the infamous Laboratory Room, Izumi was trained to be the deadliest spy in the world. She learned all sorts of stealth, assassination, and martial arts techniques, she even created combos and her own fighting style. She learned dozens of other martial arts, including karate, Mui Tay, Aikido, and Kung Fu, and she's mastered all sorts of weaponry, becoming an expert marksman. While Izumi was plenty deadly on her own, her training under the worlds most dangerous villain was brutal, he molded her average human body to a whole other level, even still she received some impressive benefits. Including a beyond Olympic physique, inhuman resistance to poison and pain, and run up to 35 miles an hour.

And with that Izumi Midoriya was no more, in her place stood the cold-hearted assassin, Deku. Izumi quickly proved her dominance over her peers, soon becoming the top operative. Taking on the most perilous of a mission, it wasn't long until she found herself face to face with an adversary who proved her match... All Might. And while keeping up with the likes of All Might and other Pros is no easy feat. She held her own not with her amazing talents, but also her plethora of gear and gadgets.