Royal Ball (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Because Evie she's jealous! Jealous that Ben asked me to go with him to the ball and not her." Mal explained.

"What was the threat?" Evie continued with her questions. 

"Her threat was that at the end of the ball that I have to ruin everything. Tell Ben I don't care about him. And say that I faked everything." Mal explained.

"Why would she make you do that?" Evie asked shocked.

"Like I said. It's because she's jealous Evie! She wants Ben to hate me, so he'll go back to her." Mal said. 

"Well we're going to make sure that doesn't happen." Evie told her with a smirk. 

"How?" Mal questioned smirking back.

You'll see." Evie continued smirking.

(In Auradon)

"Ben there you are!" Chad yelled and ran to Ben at his locker. 

"What's up Chad?" Ben asked shutting his locker.

"I heard about you and Audrey. And that you're taking someone from the isle!" Chad yelled and people started looking.

"Quiet down!" Ben stopped him. "I want it to be a surprise." 

"Why do you want to take her though? She's from the isle." Chad began.

Then Ben cut him off. "I don't care where she's from. I like her for her and I want her to be at my side at the ball." 

"So then you're okay if I ask Audrey to go with me?" Chad checked.

"I mean I would've thought you would have already done so, but yeah go ahead." Ben told him. 

"Thanks man! You're the best!" Chad patted Ben's back, then ran off.

"No problem." Ben nodded.

After school Ben got a limo to drive to the isle to get Mal.

"Hey." Ben said and hugged Mal when he got out.

"Hey." Mal replied hugging him back.

"You ready to go?" Ben said taking her hand and was about to start walking back into the limo.

"Wait Ben there's something I need to ask you." Mal started.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" Ben asked. 

"It's about my friends. I was hoping maybe they could all come with me. They don't need dates, but they want to come too." Mal explained.

"Then yes! Yes they can come! If it's what they want." Ben agreed.

"Yay! You're the best!" Mal hugged him again. "I'm gonna go tell and get them." 

"Alright I'm gonna be in the limo waiting." Ben nodded, then waited for Mal to walk away.

"Come on guys! He said you can come!" Mal told them excitedly.

They all smiled and grabbed a few things, then followed Mal to the limo. 

"Now before we go. No stealing anything." Mal told the three.

After that they got into the limo and Mal sat next to Ben and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

They got into Auradon the driver opened the door for them. And Ben stepped out first.

"Welcome to Auradon." Ben put his hand out for Mal to take. 

She smiled and climbed out. He did the same Evie. 

"Thank you kind one." Evie tried saying in a royal sounding voice. 

"You are very welcome." Ben replied back in the same tone. 

"Now what?" Mal asked turning to Ben.

"We need to get you guys something to wear." Ben answered.

Later after they got the outfits Mal and Evie were in a room waiting. Then there was a knock at the door.

Evie answered it to reveal a teenager who had glasses. "Can I help you?" Evie asked.

He was looking at Evie amazed. "Uh... My name is Doug and Ben told me about how you didn't have a date. And so I was wondering if you would want to go with me?" Doug asked.

Evie looked him up and down and replied. "Sure. Why not? It could be fun to go with you."

"Great I'll pick you up at..." Doug panicked.

"It's okay I can just meet you there." Evie told him. 

"Cool." Doug nodded, then left.  

A few hours there was a knock at their door. Mal answered it and Jay and Carlos were standing there dressed all nice.

"Are you beautiful ladies to go?" Jay asked as him and Carlos held out their hands.

"Yes! Let's do this!" Mal answered as her and Evie nodded and smirked at each other.