Daddy's home

Aish~ Daddy's still at work only 10 minutes until he's home. "Hehe, I'm too excited I want to please him tonight~" I whisper as I change into my favourite black, lacey underwear which makes you look very sexy. You stare at the mirror imagining him being there admiring you, you get too excited you sit on the bed and play with yourself.

Ding dong The doorbell rang, how long has it been that I've been doing this? You try to get up but you're shaking too much to stand and can't stop moaning because of your vibrator. You suddenly hear footsteps then the door opens before you could do anything. He see's you with your legs wide open on the bed with your panties down on the floor and your pussy dripping and you accidentally let out a moan.
"You got a little excited waiting for daddy hm?" He says in a husky, deep voice as he smirks. Daddy walks over to you stripping you down until you're fully naked, you glare at him and he understood that you wanted him to take his clothes off too... well of course since then it's not fair. You look at daddy with your lustful eyes while he takes his clothes off.

Daddy sits down patting his lap asking for a lap dance, you played the song P0NY giving him a sexy lap dance which makes his "member" (heuheu) go up.  You start shaking and get really horny you collapse on the ground wanting his member really badly, you get on your knees while he walks over to you. He opens your mouth and shoves his member into your mouth-pussy, you mumble "daddy" and start moaning while licking his member. After sucking him you look at him with puppy eyes asking daddy to pleasure you down there. He smirks at you as you start to do the doggy position- AH~ you scream as you feel him slap your ass. You rub your thighs together feeling really horny, he slams his member inside of you making you moan loudly, he starts thrusting in and out, you can't stop moaning. "Say my name" "Ah- Dah-ddy mm" Daddy starts thrusting even faster making it harder to breathe, "sadistic" you whisper as he starts thrusting faster and deeper because he heard you. "Harder daddy~ ahhh"  he suddenly stops and takes him member out teasing you, you collapse shaking, can't stop moaning, feeling really hot and horny you rub your thighs together.

"If you want me to pleasure you more you have to please me by using your vibrator in front of daddy." You couldn't get mad at this since this also pleasures you. You put in the vibrator as you start moaning again- you can't stop moaning it feels so good~ mmm. You're pussy is wet and dripping, daddy smirks at that and starts jerking off to the sight. White , slimey and sticky stuff comes down your pussy as you tilt your head back in pleasure, daddy stops the vibrating and you take it out. "Daddy please~ get inside of me again~"we get into the 69 position as he starts licking your pussy making you even more wet "mm daddy", you lick the tip of his member while making an ahegao face then start sucking. You could feel his tongue circling your pussy, he then puts it inside "aahmm~" he takes out his tongue and suddenly put in a finger and started fingering you, he then added another and he started thrusting faster. Daddy hit your g-spot making you cum and tilt your head mmm. He loves seeing you all weak, horny and begging for his member. Well- cause he's a sadistic.

And that's all ya horny hoes, ye I wrote this at 3am fite me and np even tho it's really bad xD bai~ p.s. pls vote ya horny hoe lmao baii