introduction

hey guys! i'm so excited for this story and it's chapters! the chapters will be pretty short but i might add in some actual dialogue for the plot. first of all, i don't own any of these characters (obviously sjsksj) theyre fictional characters from the Disney show "andi mack." here's some information on the characters (i might change it up differently for the sake of the plot)

tj kippen: has only been at GHS for a week but is already the basketball captain. 17 years old in junior year. thinks he's straight. (IM AHAJWGG)

andi mack: a pansexual queen. we love. dating amber brown. (might include some ambi fluff in the tweets 🥰) 17 in junior year. loves animals and art stuff.

buffy driscoll: girls' basketball captain. can be intimidating, stands up for herself and her friends. straight and dating marty 🥰. 17 in her junior year.

jonah beck: bisexual god. is crushing on someone wink wink. loves playing basketball with tj. trying to calm his panic attacks better. 17, junior year.

marty: bisexual and dating buffy 🥺. loves to run and spending time with buffy. (also loves to go to parties ofc) includes everyone. 17 in junior year.

walker brodsky: loves art. loves to swim. is a pansexual king. 16, junior year. likes two people and doesn't know what to do 😔.

amber brown: is dating andi uwu. 18, junior year. loves going to parties and the carnival. lesbian goddess ✨. loved by everyone (ofc)

iris: 17, junior. loves everyone except if they're jerks. loved by everyone (ofc) heh. lesbian 💞💕💘

reed: 18, senior year. rides dirt bikes and is friends with the whole basketball team (including tj) is a whole ass bean :)

kira: can be nice at first but blackmails you to get what she wants. (cough cough) friends with tj (and is obsessed with him) on the girls basketball team. is sassy. hates buffy and her friends. 18, senior year

cyrus goodman: "anonymous." no one knows he's the anonymous. helps people with their problems and loves his friends. is nice to everyone and tries to see the good in them. 17, junior year.

okay so this takes place on January 2019. just read the date on the tweets. tj and cyrus know each other but tj doesn't know cyrus is the one behind the anonymous tweets. oh and also none of cyrus' friends know he's the anonymous person. OK HOPE U ENJOY THIS SHITTY ASS STORY BYEEEE. 🧡