"Yes, boss. Let's go brat." Maria said as he dragged Takeshi to Kyoya's office.

"Hello? Tsunayoshi speaking."

"It's me, Vincent." Yakov said.

Vincent narrowed his eyes. "Is it done?"

"Yes. We have taken care of all who were involved in her murder."

"Good."

"Will you be okay, boss?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Anything else?"

"Yes. I heard from our spies at the airport that the son of the Bovino famiglia will be coming today or tomorrow."

"Alright. Thanks for your hard work Yakov."

"You're welcome, Vincent. I'll let you know if anything comes up. Goodbye for now."

"Yes. Goodbye." Vincent ended the call and looked towards the corner of the building. "What can I do for you signore Reborn?"

Reborn stepped out of his hiding spot and tipped his fedora. "I am sorry for your loss Tsunayoshi."

"Thank you. What are you really here for?"

"It's about Gokudera Hayato."

"What about him?" Vincent said 'innocently'.

Reborn's eyes twitched. "He said that he wants to be your Storm Guardian."

"Hm, and judging by your expression you want Yamamoto to be my Rain Guardian, correct?"

"Yes."

"I see. What do you think?" Vincent said as he looked towards the window where a certain reaper was sitting.

"Hehehe I think they could be a separate group from your current one?" Undertaker said.

Reborn's eyes widened when the silver-head reaper jumped down from the window. I didn't feel his presence at all!

"Hm yes, that will do. Alright, however, they can be my...'back-up' guardians if that makes sense. Considering it wouldn't be fair to my current ones if I threw them away like trash."

Reborn frowned and then nodded. "I see. That is acceptable." 

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, Adrian and I have a meeting to attend." Vincent smirked. "You can come if you want; after all, you have been coming in secret every time we had one."

Reborn's eyes widened. Vincent chuckled and left with Adrian following.

He's dangerous. Reborn frowned.

.

.

Meeting Room

"I heard of your mother's death, Monsieur Vincent. My deepest condolences." A blonde french man said.

"Thank you, Francis. Where is Louise if I may ask?"

"Louise had to attend a meeting in Germany hence why I am here in place of him."

Vincent nodded. "I see. You wanted to talk about Vongola?"

Reborn's eyes widened.

"Yes. It seems that Xanxus has escaped from the Varia mansion."

WHAT?! Reborn thought.

Vincent smirked. "Interesting. I gather their boss is licking his wounds currently in a mansion in Italy."

"Correct. Here's the address." Francis said as he gave Vincent a slip of paper.

Vincent took the paper and looked at its contents and smirked. "Thank you. I'll tell Vladimir to scout the mansion for information on the Varia."

Francis nodded. "Excellent."

"Is there anything else that needs to be discussed, Francis?"

"Yes. That man will come to Namimori in a month or so maybe less with the Vongola rings. However, Varia has to move first for him to come. And by the looks of it, he will give a fake box of the Vongola rings to a boy named Basil."

Vincent frowned at the unfamiliar name. "Who is this Basil?"

Francis smirked. "Now, this is where it gets interesting. He's your half-brother."

Vincent and Reborn's eyes widened in surprise. Vincent rubbed his temples and chuckled humorously. "Why am I not surprised? He would have him just in case if something 'happened' to me. Am I right?"

"Correct."

"Does the Boy know?"

"Unfortunately not. That man has told him that he's an orphan from unwanted parents."

Vincent chuckled. "Poor boy is living with a rotten man. I feel just a bit of pity for that boy. Thank you for the information Francis."

"You're welcome. I'll keep you posted if anything happens."

"Thank you."

Francis nodded and left the room.

Vincent looked at the frowning Hitman. "Did you know about this Reborn?"

Reborn scowled. "No."

"Hm."

"How did he know about the rings and the Varia?"

Vincent chuckled. "Come now...you must know how. After all, you are a hitman. Where do you get your information from other than Vongola signore Reborn?"

Reborn's eyes widened in disbelief. "You have spies in Vongola?!"

Vincent smirked mysteriously. "Hm, who knows~! "

A tickmark appeared on the hitman's temple. Sometimes I just want to punch him in the face!