Otto

Namimori Hospital

"Are you okay now Vincent?" Undertaker said with a worried expression as he patted the brunette's back softly.

"Yes. Thank you, Adrian." Vincent said as he smiled gently.

"No problem Earl!" Undertaker said. "What will you do now?"

"Well the-"

Suddenly the door slammed open interrupting the brunette.

"President, there's an emergency!" a student shouted.

Vincent looked at the student. "What is it?"

"It's Yamamoto he's going to jump off the school's building!"

Vincent eyes widened in disbelief. "What?!" He looked at Undertaker who shook his head. 

"I'm sorry, I don't have the list, so I don't know."

Vincent nodded and followed the student.

.

Namimiori High 

"And what do you think you are doing Yamamoto?" Vincent said as he looked at the ravenette.

Takeshi looked at Vincent and frowned. "My arm is broken. The baseball Gods have abandoned me; there is no reason to live anymore!"

Vincent frowned. "What about your friends?"

Takeshi scowled. "They are only friends in name only! They don't really care about me. No one truly cares about me!"

"Oh, then what about your dad? Does he not care about you as well?"

Takeshi's eyes widened.

"What about him? Will you abandon him and leave the world. Making him experience the loss of losing a loved one again? How very selfish of you. Trust me I know how losing someone feels like."

Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief as the ever perfect image of the student president was shattered as a tear slid down his cheek.

"So just come back and spare your father of the pain and misery."

Takeshi nodded; however, the railing gave off, and as a result, he slipped off the roof. Vincent's eyes widened and quickly ran towards the baseball star. Not again! I won't let anyone else die on my watch!

.

"I love you Vincent." Nana said before going limp in his arms.

.

Never again! Unknown to the brunette his blue eyes turned orange and as they were falling off the roof fire appeared on his forehead. Vincent grabbed Takeshi's hand and whistled as soon as he did that he saw Maria bringing a mat to soften their landing on the hard ground.

"Ahahah thanks for that Tsuna." Takeshi laughed nervously as they landed on the soft mat.

"No problem, Yamamoto."

"Takeshi." Takeshi corrected.

"Hm?"

"Just call me Takeshi."

"Alright, Takeshi it is. Oh and..."

Suddenly a chill went down the baseball star's back. "Y-Yes?"

Vincent smiled sadistically. "Let's take you to the disciplinary committee for your punishment." 

"Ehhhhh?"

"Boss, you have a phone call." Maria said.

"Alright. Take him to Kyoya will you, Maria?"